How about making the Cover Thread a separate section?

There’s no secret in making everything look easy and effortless. It’s repetitions.

That’s a good point. I’ve been wanting to do one of two things or both. One is to put a bloopers and outtakes of some of the mistakes, like in the older Jackie Chan flicks they were my favorite, lol.

Two is the tutorial thread on the songs I did. No theories just play. Some would have tabs. Tab takes a long time for someone like me to input but I’ve done some that I can share. I can also share my tips and tricks of how I did it. The tutorial songs would be run at about 75% speed and broken down to intro/verse/ chorus etc.

How do I create user index thread? Just create a new thread and post song link? Thanks.

4 Likes

What!? You don’t have a User Video Index? I can help with that.

User Video Index - FAQ

5 Likes

Hey thanks @eric.kiser i just put up a thread. I have not add any songs on it yet I’ll do that when I get home. I’ll hi you up if I’m stuck.

3 Likes

Sounds good to me :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Hey @terb ! This sounds great! If you start a new thread with 2023 in the title, ping me and I’ll close the other one and put a link to direct people to the new one.

And I made a globally pinned post with various links - BassBuzz Forum Top Threads

Probably needs some improvement, just let me know what I fcked up and I’ll make it better. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi @JoshFossgreen
Other than the link above, how does one see this pinned post?
I can’t seem to find it on my own (most likely operator error for sure).

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue as @John_E .

Also, that thread doesn’t have a category. Could that have something to do with it or did it lose it’s pinning for me since I had already looked at it. If this is the case, is it possible to have it permanently pinned? So, it doesn’t go away after the first time you click on it?

2 Likes

I had to open BassBuzz Forum Top Threads, click the thumbtack at the top to turn it upside down, and now it shows as the first thread in the “Latest”

3 Likes

Nice. Thanks @AnotherJosh.

2 Likes

@eric.kiser, you may have to change this too at the bottom of the page. Mine was set to Unpinned

2 Likes

How the heck will anyone find that?

You must be a magical genius! lol

4 Likes

Well, he IS another Josh.

4 Likes

Thanks for the bug reports guys. It seems like it’s working for me as an un-logged-in viewer:

Is it still not showing up for the rest of you?

2 Likes

Looks like it is sticking now!

1 Like

Hello,
My name is Isaac and I am glad to take a hard step and learn how to play bass guitar. I never play before. What can I do to start?
Thank You

3 Likes

Hello there, and welcome @Nguepnang_Isaac
The best thing to do is grab a bass and buy the bassbuzz course, you won’t regret it

4 Likes

Thank you very much
And who will be my teacher?

2 Likes

who may I talk too if I want to buy one bass buzz course?
I am ready.

2 Likes

@Nguepnang_Isaac

https://www.bassbuzz.com/lessons/beginner

1 Like

The teacher is Josh Fossgreen and if you have any questions along the way, there are plenty of people here on the forum to help. We have people of all different skill levels and most of us have taken the course. So you’ll have access to plenty of help along the way.

4 Likes