How did trying bass become this?

Oh man! I wish I’m @John_E.

2 Likes

Fretless Warwick thumb :slight_smile:

I recall someone posting on a forum that he bought all his basses in the same colour so his wife couldn’t tell when he got a new one :smiley: there was another one, I can’t remember if it was basses or camera lenses but whenever he got a new one, his wife got a new purse… and she had a LOT of very expensive purses :laughing:

I only “need” a couple more, a semi-hollow and a MM :slight_smile: I almost bought an epiphone EB-0 recently; it was cheap and it would match my SG guitar :slight_smile:

1 Like

A semi hollow is on my hitlist too… just patiently waiting for ‘the one’ to show up.

5 Likes

It gets worse. Then, you begin to want to build 'em yourself. I was blessed to build almost half of mine. And they all, every one, have their own special-ness.
I call these my dirty dozen. The neighbors call them something else.

10 Likes

Genius!!!

2 Likes

I’d like an Epiphone Jack Cassidy Bass but I think I’ll probably just go cheap and get a Harley Benton HB-60 :slight_smile: I have to build a new bass first…

1 Like

Sorry I don’t speak Warwick, what model is this? I want a pair, lol.

5 Likes

It’s expensive, that’s what it is :laughing:

3 Likes

Brand new: $5,500.

2 Likes

Here are my 11, and im not even close to being through the couse.

12 Likes

Beautiful herd!

2 Likes

Well done … so far….
You do realize you can buy additional spacers and forks for those racks so that each one can hold ten basses, right?

#goals

1 Like

I did read that, but I like to keep some room between them so none are banging into each other.

3 Likes

It’s an infinity semi-hollow. They pop up occasionally as limited runs but otherwise it’s the used market or a rediculously expensive custom shop order.

2 Likes

I want one definitely, I saw a custom 6 string Warwick that the owner spent $12k-15k I don’t remember atm. Gorgeous!

Love the look of the infinity for sure.

2 Likes

I finished B2B about two years ago and have not progressed anywhere Near what I should have yet I somehow have 3 basses.

4 Likes

I’ll have to take a picture of my 14 basses…my music room is already crowded between the basses, the keyboard and my mixer desk AND my table for building the Moolah Bass.

3 Likes

Take heart. Beyond finishing the course, it sounds like you’ve achieved at least three very cool things. Just need to put those things to thumpin’. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Don’t feel too bad. I only know one songs on guitar. I own 8 Stratocaster and 2 Sterlings. Godin nylon, Martin and arriving this week the fender Acoustasonic. :wink:

5 Likes

LOL… My family has said I could open a music store with the collection I have!

4 Likes