How is the weather?

To my Bassbuzz friends who think Norway is cold, you are absolutely right. :slight_smile: But, winter is beautiful! How is it with you?

12 Likes

Yesterday sleet, today snow (~10 cm) and heading into a crispy cold weekend :cold_face:

Had to walk to the city center as public transport had completely broken down :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Germany

8 Likes

Currently holidaying in Fiji for the week. This is the view from our bure this morning …

10 Likes

That is just mean…

6 Likes

he asked how the weather was :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Hehe, a bit mean. Love it!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Beautiful

3 Likes

Well typical SoCal. This morning I’m scraping ice off my windshield and now I’m wearing shorts go figure.

4 Likes

Snow fort weather here.

6 Likes

It’s life on the peninsula. Last week we got a brutal snow storm as we imported a bunch of cold air from the Fraser Valley, BC. We were blanketed in a stunning blanket of 3 inches of snow. It has been in the twenties all week and can’t wait to get back to the fifties.

Which should be this weekend. Normal winter in other words

3 Likes

A little bit of snow here in France but nothing crazy at all. Except on some mountains, we rarely have more than a few days of very moderate snow per year. This year we have a little bit more … but nothing crazy, really !

7 Likes

That is more like the normal winter where I live, but this year it has been a lot of snow and very cold. So need to pack the bass and go on vacation soon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@terb where are you in France?

2 Likes

here :

6 Likes

I did a post tour De France tour a long time ago we went through every town and city that the tour passed and drank some great wine at the local vineyards then I took a side tour to Rhône and stocked up on Châteauneuf-du-Pape it’s perfect with Thai food.

5 Likes

Crap :joy:
Snowed a couple of days ago, well… If ya can call it that… kind of a sad excuse for snow really :rofl:

But it’s all frozen now, went out to the car to go for the amp yesterday, street was pretty much entirely sheet ice, still no better :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

4 Likes

Is this Luxembourg city? I’ll be there next week. Wondering if I’ll need to bring my snow boots :thinking:

3 Likes

What is all that white dust in your pics? That must get up the nose a bit.
Averaging 30C during the day here, very muggy and we usually get rain or a storm in late evening into the night.

5 Likes

Yesterday: clear, dry, -1C with biting winds. Today, it’s already 8C by 7am and may go up near 15 mid-day. So, the weather here is pretty psycho actually.

4 Likes