How many people

Do you guys think have taken or are taking the B2B course since it started? What % do you think then join the Forum? Just wondering.

2 Likes

I have no idea but those are great questions!

1 Like

Almost seems to me like a group email could be sent out asking the course takers that have not joined the forum to participate if they wished. Would get a much bigger audience I would think and maybe prompt Josh to move beyond B2B.

1 Like

I think we asked @JoshFossgreen this at the last zoom but don’t remember the answer.

There’s more than 17k forum members, hard to say how many are real.

1 Like

6 Likes

Here we go again with my age thing. :slightly_smiling_face:
Can you please explain what you mean?

1 Like

I would assume that, like most forums, some number are spambots that try to sign up and post and fail.

But the captcha happens on sign up. If a bot can take that hurdle, it is free to post away.
So I doubt there is a lot of those padding the numbers.

1 Like

Ahh good point, so probably mostly legit accts, with the few manual spam attempts we have seen probably deleted.

So some fraction of those took the course (and some number of folks took the course without making a forum account here).

So hard to say but definitely in the thousands to 10+ thousand.

I don’t have any data on the number of people who have completed the course, @EddieJones . . . but I’m sure that @JoshFossgreen does.

I do have a demographic breakdown of our members here:

Please feel free to add your data to it! . . . . :slight_smile:

Cheers
Joe

1 Like

[quote=“Celticstar, post:7, topic:25211”]

Here we go again with my age thing. :slightly_smiling_face:
Can you please explain what you mean?

Neo’s choice!

3 Likes