I miss Toby

I hope he’s doing okay

11 Likes

Amen brother.

Me too.
Jessie hasn’t been around here much either, and he is our conduit to Toby.

@Reasonably_Happy - any updates?

11 Likes

Yeah me too. Hopefully he’ll make contact soon.

6 Likes

Funny, I just reached out to Jesse today to see if he’s heard from T-Dub but havent heard back yet.

9 Likes

Yeah it really sucks

5 Likes

I agree, I miss his novels😎

9 Likes

@EddieJones move this to the #lounge maybe?

6 Likes

I just talked to Jesse yesterday, still trying to arrange a meeting for him to pick up all those Carvin B4 parts. He didn’t say anything about Toby, though.

5 Likes

Toby told me in a private message that he would be in processing for a few months and would not have access to email until he gets to his assigned facility. Its been 8 weeks since his surrender,so I suspect it will be a few more weeks.

11 Likes

I too, miss Toby. I could usually count on a pretty good read when i saw he had a post.

6 Likes

Being somewhat new here, I was not aware of T_Dub’s history so I did a bit of poking, WOW.
That totally sucks that he got caught up in that! WOW.
I thought I read a post that he was incarcerated for 6 years? I had a buddy go into a lightweight federal prison and yes, They had a full set of instruments. He actually enjoyed the jam sessions and he thought they got quite good.

Anyway, Hoping it’s going easy for him in there.

9 Likes

I don’t know how

4 Likes

@EddieJones, scroll up to your thread’s title and click on the pencil icon to edit it. You should be able to see where the thread is appearing currently and change it to another location.

6 Likes

You were a bouncer in a previous job, weren’t you?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You’re excellent at this!

8 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

we all have our problems and shortcomings, but you don’t find many people that will own up to them and try to do better. and in public too. i got a lot of respect for that guy. :+1:

14 Likes

100% on that! Toby is a truly good man. From what i can see, he made a couple bad decisions and he’s paying for them. He took it in the best way possible and found the grace in it. Far as I’m concerned, he’s square with the house and i hope his time flies.

10 Likes

I miss Toby too. Sadge

6 Likes

Here is an address for letter mail only right now. He isn’t settled quite yet for where he’ll do the majority of his time. Mom says he’s become a voracious reader as of late. He may be there for another week or a few more months. Kinda depends on the next court date. He won’t have an email until the next location as I understand it.

Drop Your boy a line! I’m sure you’ll get a good story in return. I miss him more than you guys know. When I get a gear trade or something new or a crazy idea, he’s not there to talk me off the ledge or poke the bear or tell me I’m crazy. It sucks.

14 Likes

I haven’t felt the itch to buy a Music Man bass lately. I miss that

7 Likes