If you had to pick one?

I love that color (and the similar blue) so much.

5 Likes

Very nice choice Eric.
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Mine would have been guessable too. At least if it doesnā€™t have to be one I already own:

Not sure about 5 strings though. Would have to experiment with one.

7 Likes

my bongo. well actually my dream bongo, with single pickup in firemist gold.

fg

7 Likes

I would love to play one of those. :+1:

4 Likes

This is one I found waiting for me on the desert island, right?

Iā€™ll go with either the Adamovic Halo 5 string fretless hollow in blue.

Or perhaps the Fodera Emperor 5 fretless.

5 Likes

My simple little Lakland 55-02 ā€¦ had it for a month and have NO idea how to play but keep on trying. Stupid little handsā€¦ :yum:

8 Likes

Great looking basses Dave.
I love purple so Iā€™d go for that one on looks only.
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

@Gerald_Anderson welcome to the forum. What are you having trouble with? You will find plenty of advice and information here

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Gerald_Anderson,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome.

4 Likes

Actually itā€™s more blue on a second look.:sunglasses:
Very coolšŸ‘
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

I am 54 with zero music theory and I seem to get ā€œlostā€ when the instructor starts calling out things that I donā€™t know.
Add to that that years ago I broke 5 bones in my left hand and stretching my pinky and pointer fingers is very narrow.
Thank you for asking!

5 Likes

Gerald Iā€™m similar and a few others too you can find lots using the search :mag_right: or just ask
Jamie

4 Likes

If I could have only one it would be one of my homemade 25.5" scale basses. Probably the one Iā€™m working on now, Iā€™m making a matching bass and guitar setā€¦ and since it would be a shame to break up the set I guess that means I would keep the guitar too. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

If you watch Joshā€™s videos you will see he demonstrates different approaches for different styles of playing @Gerald_Anderson.
You can improvise with what works for you, sometimes itā€™s better to think about developing your chops and all the other stuff will come over time, I wouldnā€™t stress out to much about it, just enjoy yourself doing something youā€™re passionate about.
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see what this one looks as a finished bass @Korrigan.
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

One bass to rule them all? Fender P in the PJ configuration.

Ken T.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I have a Lakland 44-01, definitely my favorite of the three I own. You will be jamming before you know it on yours.

5 Likes