In memoriam

3 Likes
4 Likes

It’s a cliche but damn, that’s way way too young.

4 Likes

Hello again, I’ve been away awhile. I am hoping some can help me find this little , not sure what to call it. Pretty sure I saw it on this forum once. On Friday we lost our beloved Collie Sahara. Her sister doesn’t understand, all she knows is I picked up Sahara and put her in the back of my Jeep and drove away, was headed to the Vet. When I came home Sahara wasn’t with me. She’s been roaming the house looking for her.
Onto the reason for this post. Something was posted on here once I am pretty sure, about the loss of a dog and it’s the dog talking to its owner. Only line I can remember is “ I was right here by your side”. If anyone knows what I am talking about could you point me toward it. Thank You Jeff

10 Likes

So sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Another one… so very sorry for your loss! We had at least two other dogs leaving this realm within the last two weeks or so, IIRC :cry:

Have you checked out this thread:

You might find the quote in there… (but, maybe you don’t want to look at too many other dog pictures just now, I understand).

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

I found it in the Speaking of Pet Pictures thread. It is post 45/741 by Leeh. Thank you so much.

4 Likes

Really sorry this happened, man. Take good care of yourself and your pup.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Damn, I feel for you. It was many years ago now but I had two litter mates one dog one bitch. And inevitably one went before the other…heartbreaking. There’s no words make it better but time does…eventually.

1 Like

Jean Knight was 80. This funky bass line was one of the first that I learned. An R&B classic. R.I.P.

9 Likes

ahh dammit.

4 Likes

Shit. They were still going strong.

3 Likes

wow. tough week. one of those guys that you can’t really be surprised by it, but it still really sucks.

2 Likes

Yeah, TBH I am amazed he made it this long, but it still sucks.

2 Likes

RIP Shane

postscript, I hate seeing this thread pop up

3 Likes

me too.

1 Like

Denny Laine, co-founder of Wings and The Moody Blues and longtime McCartney collaborator has taken his final bow.

Ride, ride my see-saw,
Take this place
On this trip
Just for me…

4 Likes

I really hate when new posts pop up in this thread.

4 Likes