Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Glad you are here @Alex_G
Enjoy the course.
Been to your part of Germany many times, very beautiful there.

7 Likes

Welcome @Alex_G

5 Likes

Welcome @Alex_G !

5 Likes

Hi @Alex_G
looks we Germans are going to outnumber the Aussies :slight_smile: Just kidding, we are just three now… Nice you joined the course and the forum! With 52 you are one of the youngsters here!
Josh is a d*** good teacher, you’ll learn a lot and its fun to do the lessons!

6 Likes

At 48, I must be a baby.

9 Likes

Here is the distribution, you are all in the ‘sweet-spot’ aka mid-life crisis

7 Likes

I guess that puts me in the ‘stale, moldy, and ready to toss in the rubbish-spot’ :rofl:

4 Likes

no no, sweet spot for midlife crisis.
You are in the wise, sage, kickin’ all of our younger asses and showing us who is BOSS spot.

8 Likes

^^ truth

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Alex_G ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

@MC-Canadastan I’m 36, so I guess that makes me an embryo? :rofl:

And thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

5 Likes

No, that makes you almost 20 years ahead of most of us!

6 Likes

Naaah! A foetus at least.

5 Likes

Hi, my name is Stephen and I have been learning for a few months. I always wanted to learn a musical instrament and at 53 I thought now was a good time. After watching alot of Youtube videos BassBuzz stood out and it was obvious Beginner to Baddass was the way to go. I am looking forward learning Bass and being apart of the community. I did have a setback on Wednesday as I broke my collar bone at work. But I finally have a chance to read the forums though.

10 Likes

Ouch - sending good vibes for a speedy recovery. I highly recommend ear training whilst your recover. No movement of collar bone necessary. Look up the free app “functional ear trainer”.

6 Likes

Glad you are here @stephen.beentjes !
Speedy recovery…

5 Likes

Thankyou, I will d/l the App now

5 Likes

Don’t let this situation derail an opportunity of a lifetime. As soon as it calms, get back in the saddle. You won’t regret it.

5 Likes

Welcome @stephen.beentjes and @Alex_G

Join for the experience, stay for the party. Have fun.

6 Likes

Welcome @stephen.beentjes
All the best for a good recovery

5 Likes