Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome aboard @Alex_G ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

@MC-Canadastan I’m 36, so I guess that makes me an embryo? :rofl:

And thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

5 Likes

No, that makes you almost 20 years ahead of most of us!

6 Likes

Naaah! A foetus at least.

5 Likes

Hi, my name is Stephen and I have been learning for a few months. I always wanted to learn a musical instrament and at 53 I thought now was a good time. After watching alot of Youtube videos BassBuzz stood out and it was obvious Beginner to Baddass was the way to go. I am looking forward learning Bass and being apart of the community. I did have a setback on Wednesday as I broke my collar bone at work. But I finally have a chance to read the forums though.

10 Likes

Ouch - sending good vibes for a speedy recovery. I highly recommend ear training whilst your recover. No movement of collar bone necessary. Look up the free app “functional ear trainer”.

6 Likes

Glad you are here @stephen.beentjes !
Speedy recovery…

5 Likes

Thankyou, I will d/l the App now

5 Likes

Don’t let this situation derail an opportunity of a lifetime. As soon as it calms, get back in the saddle. You won’t regret it.

5 Likes

Welcome @stephen.beentjes and @Alex_G

Join for the experience, stay for the party. Have fun.

6 Likes

Welcome @stephen.beentjes
All the best for a good recovery

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @stephen.beentjes ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Hi Alex, I am also from germany, Hessen. I am sure you will have fun with the lessons. Welcome and enjoy.

5 Likes

Hi there lissajane, welcome and have fun with the course. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi there Stephen, 53 is a great age to start. We may not have the energy of the youngsters anymore, but we are more patient and our life experience helps us to get over bumps and hurdles. Enjoy the course and get well soon!:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Wow I’ve been away for too long! Welcome to everyone who has joined and posted since late August who I have missed!

8 Likes

Welcome @stephen.beentjes ! Get well soon!

7 Likes

Welcome @stephen.beentjes

6 Likes

Hey John,
you are in the best age with 48 ~;-)

3 Likes

Retirement? What’s that?
I’m in germany and still have to work another 15 years :sob:

3 Likes