Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome @OC_Mike, that is a great goal, you should be able to get the help you need here.
What does the OC in your name mean?

4 Likes

Welcome @OC_Mike

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @OC_Mike,
Enjoy the ride, you have come to the right place.
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Orange County
I bet that’s what your thinking Toby??

6 Likes

Thats what I was wondering, it could mean anything, or could be OC NY?

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @OC_Mike!

6 Likes

Yeah your right with the hair and the boat.
I have a full head of long hair and a 45’ yacht and I can tell you they are both very high maintenance.
Mind you I wouldn’t give either up.

6 Likes

Takes a real man to maintain both :wink:
That you must be.

4 Likes

The long hair is just ridiculous.
My wife gets ready quicker than me.
I also wear a shit load of jewellery so by the time I do the hair and put all the crap on I’m exhausted…lol

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t miss that.
But I always just threw it back in a pony tail and out we go.
I never took more then 10 min to be ready and go sit in the car and wait for HER… forever.

4 Likes

ahhh, yes, so to make me more unique, the OC is simply Orange County where I live. This was a name I used on Liverpool FC forums, and I have been using it ever since.

4 Likes

Orange County, CA? NY? FL?
I live in OC too.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and the course @OC_Mike!

2 Likes

Hello, My name is Jessica and my husband Josh might be posting under this account as well. I am completely new to bass. My husband played some bass in a band many years ago. He is rusty and I’m a newbie. We have 4 cats named Bitty (the oldest), Lycka (second oldest), Kowalski (third oldest), and Baphi (the youngest). My husband is a wonderful cook and we have both been looking for a hobby to be passionate about. So far, bass is the best thing that has happened to us. We look forward to becoming a part of this community. Peace, jjswenson

7 Likes

Welcome @OC_Mike. I’m guessing you live in Orange County? Florida or California?

6 Likes

Welcome @doylecb!
Yes, the course is awesome and I am very glad I landed here first despite my initial doubts about an online course.

Welcome @numberman2000!
Amazing! I joined a band after finishing the course and it is soooooo much more fun to play together than alone and we also have a gig planned :slight_smile:

Welcome @OC_Mike!
You have come to the right place! This course should satisfy you in that regard imo.

Welcome @jjswenson!
Love your cats. One of mine (Luna) recently died before even reaching the age of 2 years :frowning: I’m more or less over it, but thinking of cats in general still throws me back. Where’s the 4th cat? We need pictures!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @jjswenson!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @jjswenson,
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

I was only allowed to post three pics since I am new. I am very sorry about your cat. Maybe Lycka can cheer you up

7 Likes

Welcome @jjswenson !

Here’s my manager…

7 Likes