Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

From the looks of it I’m guessing the progress of the cook may be about 3 beers in.

5 Likes

I very rarely drink beer, and I wait until I have done the chop up before I have a few Reds👍

5 Likes

@TNKA36 one word Brian Style
Jamie

3 Likes

I´m Bernd from Austria and i just booked in as a beginner to become a solid badass.
My musical acitivities are nearly 30 years ago and i decided to put all the music that is constantly in my head into real sound and therefore i´ve choosen the axe to complete my little journey. Glad to meet you all here in the forum and i´m lookin forward for your support, listening and learning.
And of course no banana questioning!!!

11 Likes

Welcome aboard @bernds64,
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Welcome @bernds64, cool you found us.

7 Likes

Welcome @bernds64

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @bernds64!

7 Likes

Hey mate,
I guess it’s only time before Mac & I get the invite for a BBQ eh?
It’s only fair given you boys will be coming on a booze cruise on the mighty Reckless :sailboat:

5 Likes

Only 2 problems I can see there @rory
1/ I rarely drink nowadays
2/ I don’t eat meat :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Mate a booze cruise is just a saying.
I hardly drink either, besides as skipper I have to obey the drink driving laws which apply and they are the same a road.
In fact, get busted on the water you lose you car licence and as far as meat goes, I’ll eat your share and you and Jo can have the salad.
Where there is a will there’s a way.

4 Likes

Sounds good :ok_hand:

4 Likes

No problems left mate…er I mean bro :rofl:

4 Likes

Welcome @bernds64

6 Likes

Dude! That brisket is :fire:

6 Likes

Welcome @bernds64!

6 Likes

Thank you folks, very kind

8 Likes

I missed this earlier better late than never. Welcome @bernds64

6 Likes

Welcome @BillJr! If you’re listening to reggae, Motown, Stax, and JB… you might be a bassist. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome @bernds64, glad you’re back into music making!

9 Likes

@Sully @howard @TNKA36 @TheFeister @DaveT @Jamietashi and anybody else that likes BBQ and cooking, I created a new topic in the Lounge!

COOKING AND BAR-B- QUE

6 Likes