Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Hi @TheDutchGerman . No matter what module/lesson you’re doing on here, make sure you also compliment it with learning music that makes you feel good inside. Without that no amount of lessons will keep your interest. If you need any help learning how to play along with any songs you like, I’m sure the BassBuzz community can help you out. Cheers, nice to meet you!

6 Likes

Welcome @bernardo_furtado

3 Likes

Thanks. Will do!

6 Likes

Hello All! My name is Conor, I am from Ireland and I have just purchased my first bass. It is a Green Yamaha TRBX304. While I am waiting for delivery of this I have picked up my old electric guitar and started practicing scales and chords, to scratch the itch and to build up finger strength and stamina. My brother plays acoustic guitar and I have been looking forward to jamming with him and we spoke about learning Stuck in the middle with you :slight_smile: . Looking forward to getting the guitar and starting the course!

11 Likes

Welcome aboard @Conor,
Enjoy the ride, and happy jamming with your bro👍
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Thanks Man!

5 Likes

Welcome @Conor

7 Likes

Thank you very much Pam :smiley:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Conor

6 Likes

welcome @Conor

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @Conor!

6 Likes

Welcome to the fold @Conor . I’m hoping you’re not planning to chop off any ears while playing that Stealers Wheel track :worried: :dagger: :ear: :drop_of_blood:

5 Likes

haha I can promise that I won’t do any cutting. No guarantee they won’t remove their own ears from my playing :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Welcome @bernardo_furtado and @Conor !

6 Likes

Hey Josh, just started you course and am loving it. I know there are a lot of options out there but none of them could be better than yours! I have almost no string instrument experience and you make everything easy and fun and at a perfect pace.

13 Likes

Welcome @Conor and @JasondeB!

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @JasondeB,
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome @JasondeB

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @JasondeB!

5 Likes

Hi @JasondeB, welcome to the fold. Lots to learn here and lots of people to help you learn it. Enjoy!

5 Likes