Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Hello all,

Ian here from the u.k, I have always wanted to play an instrument of some kind and tried my hands and guitar and piano without much success. Maybe I was kidding myself that I could learn an instrument but it is never to late to try.
With B2B and some patience maybe I could even bang out a few tunes.
I have ordered my first bass starter pack, squier affinity with amp, should get that tomorrow and get cracking, wish me luck.

13 Likes

Welcome aboard @ian321,
You have come to the right place, Josh’s course keeps you motivated and you will be banging out a few songs in no time👍
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome @ian321!

6 Likes

Welcome @ian321!

5 Likes

Welcome @ian321

5 Likes

Welcome @ian321. You wont need luck, you’ve got Josh teaching you :grinning:

7 Likes

Cheers @russki98 , Bass has been delivered today. Itching to get home now and start the lessons, yeah @JoshFossgreen seems a great teacher.

10 Likes

Welcome to the group @Conor @JasondeB and @ian321. Can’t wait to hear how y’all progress.

8 Likes

Thanks Sully, I am looking forward to getting started. Counting down the days until this Guitar is delivered :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome @JasondeB, glad you’re digging the course!

Welcome @ian321, it’s definitely never too late to try, plenty of folks here with many more years of wisdom than I have picked up the bass. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey guys, I am david. New here

7 Likes

Welcome aboard, @davidhook33 :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @Conor I just noticed this bit about you learning Stuck in the Middle. That’s a great song and fun to play. I just posted my cover of it yesterday ----> Here

I can’t wait to see your version of it!

8 Likes

Welcome @davidhook33

6 Likes

Welcome @JasondeB

6 Likes

Welcome @ian321

6 Likes

That is very thoughtful of you Pam, very much appreciated :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @davidhook33!

5 Likes