Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Glad you are here @Eugene, enjoy the ride!

7 Likes

Welcome @Eugene

6 Likes

welcome @blschultz13 and @Eugene

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @Eugene,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Eugene !

5 Likes

Welcome. Check out Rocksmith 2014 remastered. Active community so you can get thousands of songs…

3 Likes

41yo with very little music playing experience, but have lots of friends who play music and I’m ready to join the fun! Had a bass a couple of years in high school but never did more than learning a few simple bass lines, but always catches my ear. Stumbled into a Ibanez EXB404 (1991) that seems to play ok and got a nifty little Fender Rumble 25. Have been teaching myself some theory and methods for a couple of weeks and have enjoyed Josh’s youtube videos (thanks!). Bit the bullet and bought the course and away we go! Glad to be here!

18 Likes

Welcome @FLCactus

7 Likes

We are glad you are here @FLCactus

You will love Beginner to Badass, it is THE course to do what you are doing.

9 Likes

Welcome FLCactus, have fun reconnecting with bass again! :grinning:

7 Likes

I’m on the journey with you! We got this!!!

9 Likes

Welcome @FLCactus!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @FLCactus,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

7 Likes

Welcome @FLCactus, anytime is a good time to learn bass.

7 Likes

Welcome @FLCactus

7 Likes

Thanks! We sure do :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’ll also contribute. I like to customize guitars in my free time, and am new to the bass community: especially these forums. The one on the right is my bass guitar: a customized Yamaha TRBX-174. I’m learning how to play bass guitar too, which is pretty fun.

I’ve recently started to offer my guitar customization services to other people. So far, no takers, but I’m not giving up.

I’ve posted my Yamaha on these forums recently before and it has garnered positive feedback. I know that this is a bass forum, but that picture is one of the only good pictures of my bass and my other guitars in the sun.

I’m thankful to be apart of this community, and will stay here for a very long time.

15 Likes

Welcome @braydoneldon

7 Likes

Welcome @braydoneldon

Those paint jobs are pretty amazing :star_struck:

6 Likes

Welcome @braydoneldon.
Great work. I love them all, but that Strat. :kissing:, magnificent.

Are you using the Pouring method? I had thought about trying that on some pick-guards, to make white and black basses really stand out.
I wonder if you could get that to work well on the hardware? Like the big clover tuners and bridges, control plates, etc…

5 Likes