Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome to the community @Sue !

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome @JerryP !

4 Likes

Thank you for the welcome @John_E. Alas, I only have 1 offspring, but that ride is sweet!

6 Likes

Welcome @Sue
The bus is just for the basses,pedals and amps you’ll gather over time :scream:
People here WILL lead you astray :joy:

7 Likes

91d74d5bc7b901f888fc230a75dd2f772fa5f62c10275333b707d08585e1a2f9.0

8 Likes

Welcome @pete_b, @Brian.RichardS, @xalpha, and @Sue!!!

Ummm. Not Astray, but we will provide a roadmap to the rabbit hole you just jumped into.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @xalpha ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Sue ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

50+ woman here. I’ve always wanted to play bass guitar, but didn’t think I was musical enough. And I have a bit of low tone hearing loss, but here goes. I bought a bass, amp, etc. today. Just for me.

20 Likes

Welcome and congratulations.
Are you planning to take the Beginner to Badass course.
It is amazing, and you will start playing music almost immediately.
It is well worth the price, and has a money back guarantee.
I have taken it, and am not affiliated with the site in any way, in case you are wondering. It is not a sales pitch, just a fact.

6 Likes

Glad you are here @kylejscott

5 Likes

Welcome @kylejscott

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @kylejscott ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @kylejscott !

5 Likes

Welcome @kylejscott

5 Likes

Welcome to the dark side @Sue and @kylejscott
Before you know it, you’ll be playing music with @JoshFossgreen and collecting basses you may think you don’t need, but really do :smiley:

8 Likes

Hahaha @Mac. I already learned the acronym “GAS” - gear acquisition syndrome and can see where this is headed. So far I have this course, a bass, an amp, session cakes, and headphones but I have my eye on a few pedals now. Might need two school buses for the gear.

8 Likes

The pedal rabbit hole is a deep one . Be warned :joy: @Sue

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome @TNKA36 Totally enjoying the ride so far. Can’t believe I didn’t know about this secret awesome universe before and sooooooo happy to have found it.

5 Likes

Hahaha, your lips to @JoshFossgreen’s ears. I actually have a funny story to tell Josh about how he and I share a mutual whenever I meet him in person some day.

6 Likes