Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Great to have you here @Earthquake

8 Likes

welcome @Earthquake

6 Likes

Welcome @Earthquake ! Really glad you are here with us!

8 Likes

Want to thank everyone. Really enjoy all comments. And feedbacks. Yeah been to Sylacauga a few times, not too far away. Thanks much for the input on the site I need. Keep up the great work. Hope I didn’t bore anyone.

8 Likes

You’re only boring here if your not posting……

8 Likes

Welcome to the group. I lived in Birmingham suburb for 40 years.

9 Likes

Welcome @Earthquake !

8 Likes

Yeah! Go to guitar gallery in B’ ham 3 times a month. Well Hover. So glad I join this group. Really cool people thanks everyone !

10 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

That is where I lived in Hoover. Moved to South Florida 5 years ago.

7 Likes

I bought my Ray34 there about 2 months ago. Cheaper with them new than used ones online.

6 Likes

Welcome @Earthquake to one of the nicest (if not THE nicest) corners of the Internet

Make yourself at home

8 Likes

Where I bought jazz bass. You guys are right. Could be wrong, but cheapest prices in my area.

6 Likes

Hey from T town again. Want to Apologize to everyone for bringing up 5 string, 6 string instruments. Didn’t know the rules being a newby. Want happen again. Please give me another chance.

11 Likes

Not too be compared to some others I have seen. ,but these are my toys .

6 Likes

Hahaaha!! Wecome @Earthquake , i wouldnt sweat the rules too much… i saw posts about bagpipes & accordians earlier :rofl:

9 Likes

Dude, this is the nicest forum I have ever been associated with. No one will give you grief over your instruments with too many strings. BTW, are you trying to compensate for something? (J/K)

7 Likes

What’s the one on the right?

5 Likes

I was wondering the same

6 Likes

Me too! I think Fender PJ

6 Likes