Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

It was the first and only cool thing I’ve ever found but boy it was a home run. I finally made it through Papa’s bag tonight, enjoyed My Girl but I’m saving Cake for another day. The forum definitely helps the procrastination trip haha.

8 Likes

Welcome @Mr_Daikon

8 Likes

Welcome, @Mr_Daikon. Glad you’re here. You’ve come to the right place. Enjoy!

8 Likes

Great to have you here @Mr_Daikon

8 Likes

Welcome @Mr_Daikon . Good to have you here

8 Likes

Welcome to the group @Mr_Daikon, glad you joined us.

8 Likes

Welcome to all of our newest family members!

8 Likes

Welcome @Mr_Daikon

7 Likes

Same here. Weird how it all falls into place in the end. Josh is a great tutor

8 Likes

Welcome @Mr_Daikon !

6 Likes

Hi folks - my name’s Mark, and I signed up to BassBuzz yesterday after seeing a few of Josh’s videos. After looking at a few different online lessons options, this one’s community seemed the best way forward for me.

I’m a (intermediate-ish) guitarist in a band that last week lost its bassist; we’re just a simple covers band, and I didn’t want out momentum to stop so offered to switch to bass while we look for a ‘proper’ player. Truth is, I’ve had a bass for a couple of years which my wife bought me for my birthday during the first Covid lockdown, and while it reignited my love for guitar I never dived into it properly.

Now I want to give it a proper shot; if all else, it’ll expand my abilities in being a pickup player I guess?

I’m going for the ‘30 day’ programme just to try and get up to speed asap, and did the first 3 lessons last night. Excited to see how much I progress!

20 Likes

Welcome, @mark.b. Glad you’re here. Josh’s lessons will get you where you want go. Just follow his lead. Enjoy!

9 Likes

Welcome @mark.b

8 Likes

Welcome @Mr_Daikon ! Really glad you are here with us! Keep that guitar around, you might find it calls to you every now and then.

7 Likes

Welcome @mark.b ! Really glad you’ve joined us! @JoshFossgreen is an amazing teacher that really hammers on fundamentals. You’ve chosen what i think Is the best bass training available. Please have fun, enjoy the course and keep us posted on your progress!

8 Likes

Great to have you here @mark.b

7 Likes

Welcome to the gang @mark.b, glad you are here.

7 Likes

Welcome @mark.b !

6 Likes

@danatina a warm welcome from a fellow fan if not player, alas, of Irish traditional music. I tried the tin whistle to teach myself music way back, but my then ten-year-old son dismissed me as ‘mediocre’…

6 Likes

Welcome @mark.b

7 Likes