Introduce Yourself! (2023)

To all new dwellers of the subterranean abyss, I bid you welcome

6 Likes

Welcome @rogercol84

4 Likes

Great to have you here @rogercol84

Picture please of that bass of yours!

5 Likes

Welcome, @rogercol84! With a bass like that, you are going to have a bunch of New Best Friends here. Have fun.

8 Likes

Welcome @rogercol84
Have fun!

5 Likes

Welcome @rogercol84 !

4 Likes

Ha! Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately I probably won’t get the same attention when I’m 66!

6 Likes

bass_5-4-23

This is what it looks like at the moment.

14 Likes

I petition for a bigger picture or a higher resolution picture! :smile:

Welcome, @rogercol84 !

6 Likes

welcome!

6 Likes

Well @rogercol84 if you ever want to swap that worn out old bass for a newer more reliable Mexican P Bass I’ll gladly help you out and welcome :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I like the Dark Side of the Moon vibe there. Nicer look than Waters’ all-black thing IMHO.

8 Likes

Hey y’all, I’m Catlin. Before you ask, it’s pronounced exactly as it’s spelled and I am a guy. :joy: Some fun facts below.

I graduated from SELU in 2013 with a Bachelor’s in Music Education. My main instrument was Saxophone. Played it from 6th grade to the end of college. During that time, I borrowed a bass from a friend, but never got my own until a couple days ago.

Never found work with my degree, so I chose to join the US Army. I have been in the army for over 9 years and seek to serve a minimum of 20 so I can get that retirement. I’m turning 33 this month.

Other than bass, my hobbies include lifting weights, martial arts, video games, financial management books and learning Japanese.

I look forward to learning alongside all of you.

15 Likes

Welcome @catlin.kallies

7 Likes

Welcome, @catlin.kallies. Glad you’re here. Enjoy the lessons!

7 Likes

Welcome, @catlin.kallies. I like your choice of gear. Enjoy the Buzz!

7 Likes

Great to have you here @catlin.kallies

7 Likes

Welcome @catlin.kallies
Have fun!

8 Likes

Welcome @catlin.kallies !

5 Likes

Once again, I disappear for a while and the thread builds up, but that’s a GOOD thing! Welcome to all of our newest members!

7 Likes