5 Likes

Welcome @dct05

5 Likes

Welcome @dct05
Have fun!

5 Likes

Welcome @Rhys and @dct05 !

5 Likes

Greetings from the white north! My name is Ryan. I am 37 been playing guitar since I was 12 and have been playing in local bands the last 10 years.
I am finally adventuring into the world of bass guitar adding to my music practice and just got my first bass guitar. A mini squirer bass and I just signed up here today.
Looking forward to this journey.

12 Likes

Welcome, @rycanadian. Glad youā€™re here. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Great to have you here @rycanadian

4 Likes

Welcome @rycanadian
Have fun!

5 Likes

Hello all newcomers.

We here at the forum hold a very informal ā€œlive hangā€ over Zoom that started in covid and has continued on as a place to chat, meet, learn and make new friendships.
The next hang is tomorrow Sunday (Monday if you are down under or in asia).

The hangs are open to everyone, see this link for detailsā€¦

Full info in post #1 of the thread

3 Likes

Welcome @rycanadian

5 Likes

Welcome @rycanadian

5 Likes

Welcome @rycanadian !

5 Likes

@kosako Cool to hear about your little one. :hugs:

With the high notes, I was referring to the fact that even the lowest male voices are somewhere above the 7th fret E on the bass guitar. You can check out Wikipedia for that.

You can basically tune your voice to the reference notes, provided you go into the right register/position on your bass. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Antonio

5 Likes

Welcome @rycanadian !

5 Likes

Iā€™m Bruce, 52 years old. I started playing bass during Covid shutdown with Youcision. Got fairly decent. I was also going to school at that time and finished that last year. While finishing school, I quit playing and Iā€™m starting over with these lessons.

12 Likes

Great to have you here @woody1071

6 Likes

Welcome @woody1071

6 Likes

Welcome, @woody1071. Glad youā€™re here. Enjoy the lessons!

6 Likes

Welcome @woody1071
Have fun!

7 Likes

Welcome @woody1071 !

6 Likes