Introduce Yourself! (2023)

Welcome Aboard @Silverboarder @Gloucestre and All

7 Likes

Welcome @Silverboarder & @Gloucestre enjoy your journey

7 Likes

Hey Everyone, my name is Jesse. Most people call me Big Jes, most likely due more to my big mouth/personality than any other trait necessarily. I played a little in my 20’s, I’d say I was the worst bass player that no one ever noticed exactly how below average I was… I definitely benefited from everyone else playing super loud and knowing the Metallica songs so well that I knew when to hit notes more so than which one to hit (Thank you bass tab for helping me come close, hahahaha). Just turned 52 and started refurbishing a pawn shop find as a fun project and now I’ve got the fever all over again. Loving the lessons, can’t praise the course enough. Just passed half way. Loving the journey!

14 Likes

Currently I have an Epi Thunderbird, Ibanez Tallman, Gretsch G2220, Squier Affinity Jazz and a Pitbull SG kit

7 Likes

Hope u have a blast. Welcome @bigjes

7 Likes

Welcome @bigjes

6 Likes

Welcome @bigjes !

5 Likes

Welcome! Already a half badass, nice! :grin:

8 Likes

Welcome @bigjes

6 Likes

Welcome, @bigjes. Glad you’re here. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Welcome @bigjes
Have fun!

6 Likes

Great to have you here @bigjes

5 Likes

Welcome to the group @bigjes, glad you are here.

7 Likes

Welcome all new comers to the low end of things.

7 Likes

Welcome @bigjes ! Really glad you are here!

5 Likes

Welcome @bigjes … so a few days ago I thought we saw the new bassist with the highest end bass - and now it looks like we have the new bassist with the biggest collection of instruments! Quite a week. Glad to have you here!

7 Likes

Welcome @bigjes, enjoy your journey

6 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m a late bloomer in the bass world but thought it would be fun and mind relaxing after work. I’m a true beginner.

12 Likes

Welcome @epknows
Have fun!

6 Likes

Welcome @epknows

5 Likes