Introduce Yourself! (2024)

Great to have you here @josecaos1

5 Likes

Welcome @josecaos1 !

5 Likes

Welcome, @josecaos1. Glad you’re here. The past is gone. You’ve got a bass and the will to learn how to play, so the future looks bright and fun. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Hey everyone! 25 year old from Lithuania here, been an off-and-on bedroom bassist since about 16. Also been following Mr. Fossgreen on YT for about that long, too!

I am entirely self-taught and know that there are fundamental gaps in my knowledge, especially when it comes to a lot of theory concepts. After all, learning slap lines through tab/YT and playing them over and over is more fun than learning scales…

So I’m starting Beginner to Badass, just so I could finally start to plug up those gaps and feel like something similar to a musician, rather than just a technique monkey. Going for the Hardcore schedule - just finished day 2!

20 Likes

Welcome Jose!

6 Likes

Welcome dope_r-us

5 Likes

Welcome @dope_r_us

6 Likes

Welcome, @dope_r_us. Glad you’re here. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Aloha Everyone! My name is Rob and I’m brand new to the course and to the bass. Just made it through the first 3 lessons! Hey Josh, do you guys sell the Bad Ass Bass T-shirts that you were wearing in one of your videos?

20 Likes

Welcome @josecaos1 @dope_r_us @robwelsh385 !

6 Likes

Welcome @josecaos1
Have fun!

6 Likes

Welcome, @robwelsh385. Glad you’re here. Enjoy the lessons!

6 Likes

Welcome @dope_r_us
Have fun!

7 Likes

Welcome @robwelsh385
Have fun!

6 Likes

Welcome @dope_r_us !

5 Likes

Welcome @robwelsh385 !

4 Likes

@josecaos1 @robwelsh385 @dope_r_us welcome aboard!

5 Likes

Welcome @dope_r_us and @robwelsh385 !

5 Likes

Welcome @josecaos1 , @dope_r_us and @robwelsh385 !

6 Likes

Welcome Jose

6 Likes