Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

welcome @joshuas1411

8 Likes

Until here I had doubts how much free time Josh (Fossgreen) has and how much muse he has to troll people.

Cleared up in the next sentence though.

Welcome @joshuas1411!

6 Likes

@joshuas1411 I started much the same way via Rocksmith, could play on there, but wasn’t making much progress. B2B will definitely change that for you!

9 Likes

Hello! I’m chino, one of my favorite things to do is try new instruments. There’s just so many instruments I want to be able to play, and I can kind of play some but I really want to be good at the bass. The only instrument I can really say I know how to play, like pick up read music for and actually play is the clarinet from grade school… I started at the soprano and moved to bass clarinet and from there my taste in instruments just kept going lower and lower. How much better can you get than an instrument just called bass, right??

My interests include playing video games and watching people play the bass guitar on youtube, lol. I really want to get good at this, so I’m in for the long haul. Watching Josh’s videos on youtube really sold me on the B2B program and I am on the purchase page as we speak!

11 Likes

Welcome aboard Chino, there is no better way to learn Bass than with Josh at B2B.
Look forward to your post’s @chino
Jamie

5 Likes

Welcome @chino

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @chino!

7 Likes

Hey Josh @joshuas1411, welcome to Josh club! :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome @chino, hope you enjoy the course!

6 Likes

Welcome @chino, if you are on the purchase page still, “Just Do It”. Lol
Enjoy the course, it is great.

5 Likes

Get onboard @chino,
you won’t be disappointed.
cheers Brian.

6 Likes

Welcome @chino
Another vote here for the B2B course . It is a great buy

6 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I’m Birchie. I have been a drummer for almost 20yrs. Due to a tendon injury at the start of the year, meaning no more drums for me, I picked up the next best thing, a bass. I’ve been playing (properly) for 6 months, and I joined up with BassBuzz in April, it’s been great. I never knew just how capable this instrument is and it’s only getting better with every lesson and practice!!

TM Stevens and Bootsy Collins are my bass idols, one day I might become a funkateer and board that spaceship.

Keep this on the Low E, but I might even prefer bass to drums… :laughing:

10 Likes

Welcome @birchie7 :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome @birchie7!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @birchie7,
Enjoy the ride, I play drums as well, and I agree with your comments🤫
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Welcome @chino!

well… there’s double bass!? Here’s a thread about it: Upright Bass Fans? Players? Let's hang

Welcome @birchie7!

Your secret is safe with us! Drummer and Bassists are BFFs in my view of the music world anyway sooooo it’s all good. I still keep quiet though.

5 Likes

Welcome @birchie7

7 Likes

Welcome @birchie7

5 Likes

Welcome @birchie7, might not get the same workout playing bass as you do playing drums, but you will get really strong fingers!
I may tell my neighbor, a drummer, that he is playing the wrong instrument, see if he will hop on over to the bass side.

4 Likes

Welcome @birchie7, sorry about your injury! But drummers do make great bass players. :slight_smile:

8 Likes