Introduce Yourself! (2018-2022)

Welcome aboard, @PuddingTime . . . :slight_smile:

Glad to have you with us, and hope you enjoy your time here!

Cheers
Joe

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @PuddingTime ! Your are amongst fine people here who would like to share their thoughts. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @PuddingTime!

3 Likes

@JerryP: You are always part of the Welcome Committee as I can see :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @BassPlayinSeal. When I first posted here, I was heartily welcomed to the forum. I would just like to return the sentiment.
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Let’s make this a good tradition!

5 Likes

Welcome @PuddingTime

3 Likes

Right On @PuddingTime

Cheers

3 Likes

User name is a ridiculously cool bassline too! I’m there with you on improv, noodling and songwriting…it’s most of what I do, and get the impulse you are talking about. But it is super fun to lock into a groove with a band too! Welcome aboard fellow Primus fan and Bassist!

4 Likes

Welcome @PuddingTime

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @PuddingTime,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

HI I wanna post my original music and this seem nice place. I like the layout :smiley:

8 Likes

Hi and welcome @Jonasguy! Let’s hear what you’ve got! :+1: :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome @Jonasguy

2 Likes

Hey! I’m Matthew, I’m definitely on the younger side as I’m still currently attending high school. Bass is my 5th instrument, as I play Tuba, baritone, trombone and piano. Piano is the instrument I enjoy the most but bass has quickly become a close second. I chose the bass because it was all the fun parts of and the songs I listen to the most have amazing baselines.

10 Likes

Welcome @ArcticMonkeMan

2 Likes

Glad to have you

2 Likes

Welcome @PuddingTime. I’ve been living outside of Cincinnati for the last couple years, adopted the Bengals and Reds while i’m here (so far, unfortunately). Great username btw.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Jonasguy!

2 Likes

Welcome @ArcticMonkeMan!

2 Likes