Just signed on to play the Friendship Festival 30-50K people

Wow, you must have nerves of steel. Im sure it will be a great show, and time for all.

7 Likes

You got this

7 Likes

Can’t wait for your report after the concert, I am sure it will be an amazing experience for them and for you!! Congrats! :muscle:

5 Likes

Final count for the day a little more than 53,000 people. There were so many people they moved the stage down to the past the food on to the football field where they expected the folks to gather to watch the evening fireworks show that the city put on. How many people heard us all of them, how many people saw us perform maybe 100…LOL. The mix onstage was wonderful but in front it was waaaay bass heavy to the point that recording were unusable but I put together what I could.

11 Likes

That’s awesome, you look like you’re having a great time!

6 Likes

All total, we had an article done on the band, played and got paid, did a radio interview, and the Commanding Officer of the Base (my boss) mentioned us regularly on his weekly radio address. The base is now doing a weekly pod cast and is using a Tokyo Rat song for the intro and outro because my boss loves the song. I never want to leave this job or the base as long as he’s here…LOL

12 Likes

Of course I was, I’m just glad to be playing and I love these guys!

7 Likes

And now we are hearing you all over the world! Great!!! Wow, 53k… what’s next for you, Woodstock! Well done!

6 Likes

Its beginning to look like our “whats next” is to open for Vertical Horizon on Nov 5th…but we haven’t been given the official OK on that yet

6 Likes