12 Likes

A re adjustment @joergkutter

Cheers Brian

9 Likes

:joy:

9 Likes

great news :+1:

8 Likes

This is fabulous news Pam, I’m delighted to hear it!

8 Likes

LOL we may have to do an intervention on Brian! @TNKA36

9 Likes

My drinking palate is not as sophisticated as you guys but I’ll join in on the toast … to @PamPurrs!

10 Likes

FYI - Blue Moon is the single best beer to drink with Buffalo wings. Hands down. The flavors go so so so good.

7 Likes

Awesome news there Pam,
Keep fighting and walking forward
Hugs

7 Likes

Great news! F*ck cancer.

As far as the immunotherapy goes, I had a similar routine for my lymphoma ten years ago. I did standard chemo combined with the immunotherapy for a year, then just the immunotherapy infusions for almost two years. It did the trick, worked just like it was supposed to. Was in remission until last Fall. Started an oral oncolytic in October, which is one capsule twice a day. Had good PET scans every three months until successive scans showed stability. Now I’m on a 6-month scan schedule and will get my next PET in September. If it’s good I’ll probably have the scan interval extended more. The oral capsules have worked just fine so far, and have knocked the stuff back like they’re supposed to. Dunno how long I’ll need to be on them. Might be years, might not. Scans will tell. I thank God for good insurance and for seeing me through.

The point of all this is to let you know someone else’s experience with an immunotherapy regimen was positive, just like yours will be. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and continue to march. Persistence. You’ll make it.

13 Likes

Thank you for that reassurance @ctthayer

Pam

9 Likes

The feeling is more than mutual @PamPurrs

8 Likes

Amazing news!
Immunotherapy is no joke! The success rates from this are incredible. (from all types of C’s, to Leukemia’s).
Sending positive strong vibes from Canada!! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi, Pam.

I’m a lurker. I rarely post. But I’ve known YOU for years. From your comments on modes to my struggling through MJ’s Billie Jean. You’re an inspiration and a shadowy mentor. Best wishes for your current endeavors.

Love,

Steve

12 Likes

A friend sent this to me…

21 Likes

Great to see you all this month (sorry I forgot to take a picture, dammit), and very very good to see and hear @PamPurrs !! You look great!

8 Likes

I think this is very appropriate @PamPurrs

11 Likes

Thanks, sorry i wasnt up to staying very long. It was great seeing everyone.

10 Likes