Let’s Rally Gang - an update on our Bad Ass Bass Gal @PamPurrs

Great to hear @PamPurrs, I guess I was taking it for granted that you were doing better since you have been active on the forum. I shouldnt do that, but great to hear you are making strides.

8 Likes

Great to hear Pam. Before you know it you’ll be playing the upright like Lee Rocker

7 Likes

Thanks for the update @PamPurrs . Good news. I like good news.

7 Likes

This is so good to hear! Give Sara a big hug from us!

7 Likes

My idol!

7 Likes

Well said @kristine .

Great news @PamPurrs . Onward and upwards.
A bit freaky too . I was reading through a bit of this very thread and thinking “I wonder how Pam is doing?” yesterday

8 Likes

That’s great to hear @PamPurrs !

I have no doubt this whole process is frustrating but every step forward is worth it. I’m glad to you’re getting your strength back.

7 Likes

Glad you’re recovering well @PamPurrs ! If you want the BassBot voiceover gig, it’s yours. :crazy_face:

19 Likes

awesome!

8 Likes

That’s great news, @PamPurrs ! :heart:

7 Likes

@PamPurrs it is good to hear that you are taking time to take good care of yourself.

7 Likes

@PamPurrs Thanks for sharing … glad to hear you are seeing steady progress

7 Likes

Thanks for the update Pam, @PamPurrs .
Great to hear you are progressing and that nurse Sara is doing well too.
Cheers Brian

7 Likes

Yay, @PamPurrs! Glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction!

7 Likes

@PamPurrs you are an inspiration to all. Keep moving forward even sometime you don’t want to HUGS :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Howdy! I’ve been away for a while, any new updates? @PamPurrs @John_E Praying all is well!

5 Likes

Thanks for asking. I’m recovering from the surgery slowly but surely. Adapting to life without being able to speak is the hardest part, but I’m getting there. I have a PETscan scheduled for early June and will find out afterwards if they got all the cancer out.

Cheers,
Pam

31 Likes

Praying for you, Pam.

3 Likes

@PamPurrs ,

Sending Positive Vibes My Dear

Cheers

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes