Levy 4.5 inch strap

Just got one of these along with Schaller strap locks for my Jazz bass. Expensive but made really well and takes the strain off my shoulder when playing this heavy ass bass. It is really wide and will take some getting used to. But it sure makes my Jazz bass so much more enjoyable to play. The strap locks do a great job of keeping the strap secure. I need them on the others as well.

5 Likes

Hey @EddieJones. Do you mind taking a pic or posting a link from where you got it. I have a bunch of straps but I’m looking for wider.

Thanks mate.

3 Likes

Yeah! Love Schaller.

You can buy just the guitar-side screw/pegs on their own and add them to your other guitars, then share the strap between them. This is what I do. It’s perfect; one nice strap for a few guitars.

3 Likes

There’s already an existing long thread on straps here.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I got it from Sweetwater music

3 Likes

@EddieJones yes, those are great straps. They’re comfortable on the shoulder, and retard neck dive as well. I have two of them and have strap locks on them. I also have the strap extenders on each of them because I sling my bass lower than most people.

1 Like

Well, I am fat so I either sling it to low to reach, or yank it high enough to be able to play. I just moved it high enough to reach and play comfortably.

2 Likes