M.I.A missing members

Lucky man!
The thought of no contact with other humans is so appealing a majority of the time present company excepted

8 Likes

I just sent @T_dub Toby an email. I hope he responds.

9 Likes

Aww, thanks everyone! :heart:

Joerg’s right, just been up here in the mountains, it’s my fave season, the Fall, and it’s been perfect to be outside - from my morning workouts, hikes, cooking healthy food, and even took a break from all computer stuff except a once daily email/phone check for about 12 days. It’s like a mental cleanse. Never felt better. Lol, it’s already the ultimate in social distancing up here, other than once a week to the grocery store, and the one time someone came up to the cabin this season was a guy from the census bureau. :laughing: No friends or girlfriends came out this year either, and I don’t mind!

Haven’t played music in awhile, just listening to it lately, no pressure when you’re just tuning in! Gonna do a solo road trip here in a few days, Airbnb it, just feel like wandering through the small towns and picturesque scenery of the US mountain states, heading north through Wyoming, Montana, stay with some family in Idaho for a bit, then back through Utah, then home to Colorado. So I won’t be online much.

But I do love checking in to Bassbuzz every now and then, seeing what ya’ll are up to :grinning:

And hearing about your bass adventures! My bass right now is hanging up on the wall right in front of my bed - it’s like I subconsciously see it first thing each morning, even if, right now it’s just artwork for a time. :guitar:

:peace_symbol: :metal: :fallen_leaf: :evergreen_tree: :mountain: :musical_note: :mushroom: :100: :zzz: :fox_face: :chocolate_bar: :video_game: :books: in no particular order, haha! Just gotta live in the moment for awhile, while it lasts, there’ll always be some :poop: to deal with again someday, nothin’ lasts forever!

:sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

That’s great to hear Vik!

5 Likes

Good to hear from you @Vik .
Sound like you’re living the dream at the moment

5 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: Fingers crossed for a reply

8 Likes

Mine too! Love the fall. Especially since summer is basically hell here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah. It’s been nine days at this point, which for him is a pretty serious stretch. Hopefully all is good.

6 Likes

Yeah it is starting to get more concerning.
He had a mate sign up for the forum not long ago but I can’t remember their username

6 Likes

@Scoundrel1680 I think?

6 Likes

Toby is in the hospital, he seems to be all good, and has been texting me laughing about stuff. Not covid related, nor does it seem terribly serious but it’s his matter to speak on specifics, I’ll ask him for updates to give ya’ll, for now I know he’s under the weather but keeping a positive outlook. @PamPurrs @Mac @howard

17 Likes

Thanks for the update! Good to hear he’s all right.

9 Likes

Pass on our best wishes to Toby from all his bassbuzz family👍
@Scoundrel1680.
Cheers Brian

11 Likes

Thanks @Scoundrel1680 :+1:

Please tell him pedal sales world wide have dropped significantly in the last week :joy:

12 Likes

Thanks for the update, best wishes to him!

6 Likes

Thank you for he update @Scoundrel1680. Please give Toby my best wishes.

6 Likes

@Scoundrel1680 please give Toby our best I sent him a few messages. We are lifting him up in thought and prayer

6 Likes

Thanks for the update. Good to hear he’s okay. Please pass on all of our well wishes to him.

5 Likes

All the best to our man Toby

6 Likes

I don’t know if anyone else read this news report:

“The pedal industry is in disarray and has begun massive layoffs due to the sudden loss of sales since @T_dub Toby was hospitalized. Additionally, Amazon is reporting a severe drop in pedal sales, but is also enjoying a decrease in returns”.

9 Likes