My First Pedalboard!

At this point it just seems silly, and out of place. But I get if you want to hang onto just one pedal, for nostalgia.

2 Likes

yeah I am kind of digging the lone pedal TBH

2 Likes

I know what you are doing. You can’t let go of pedals entirely. Only a matter of time before they start multiplying again. :wink:

3 Likes

Hmm that’s a good point. You can’t be too careful with those things.

3 Likes

Every pedal needs a friend… poor lonely Boss pedal…

3 Likes

I was gonna bring that point up, about how its an easy out back into the pedal rabbit hole, hell, we may as well just call it the Pedal Hole from now on.

I didn’t want to get you thinking too much on it tho, but since its open already, Where are you gonna put your new DAI and Monitors?

2 Likes

Oh those are set up - the monitor space problem was on my desk, the DAI and tuner are over on the side. Still need a bigger desk but the tuner won’t help that.

However, Tu-2’s go for $40 or so used here so there is that.

2 Likes

Not sure if you mean this as a + or a - ?
Thats about what they sell for here, of course they list higher, like up to $75 or more.

My thinking for $40, its too little to sell, as there is not much reward in selling, is that you meaning?

1 Like

No, I was thinking of what $40 could buy in plugins :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, I just sold my Wiretap pedal for $40, so I get that point.

1 Like

Actually I am going to sell it because playing around with a couple tuners I have in the DAW, they are way more accurate.

2 Likes

Yeah, thats what I was sort of getting at. I am pretty sure my GB standard tuner is more accurate then my Zoom pedals in tuning mode. they are pretty damn good, but I can see it to way smaller degrees with the GB tuner. I wonder if there is a better tuner plug in for GB, and if so, is is necessary, or worth it?

1 Like

Try MeldaProduction’s MTuner. It’s free and seems great to me, has a polyphonic mode too.

2 Likes

I never dove into the GB settings for the tuner, cuz it seems to work just fine. even if I have the computer mic on and am not plugged into the dai

1 Like

It’s quite sad, really.

4 Likes

It’s in a box now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nooooooooooooooo!

3 Likes

Not the coffin! :sob:

2 Likes

Sold in less than two hours :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Then you weren’t charging enough. :wink: