My First Pedalboard!

Then you weren’t charging enough. :wink:

3 Likes

Clearly not but was charging the same as others in better shape than mine - I think it was an impulse buy.

I also just turned a $6 profit on my previous studio monitors but that will get eaten in shipping, so basically I had them for free :slight_smile:

3 Likes

threw together a little grab and go pedalboard, mostly for my baby bear U-bass. even has my travel amp velcro’d to it. blackstar fly amp, ditto plus looper, caline wine cellar preamp, rockstock nano tuner and a cheapo power brick.

10 Likes

Awesome!

Someone upthread has their Microtubes 500 velcroed to their board. I thought that was a nice touch of macho.

3 Likes

I love when a cabinet is part of the pedal board! I wonder if it would be cool to make a speaker in a loaded pressure chamber with a pickup as a DI. How long until we can just broadcast to implants?

3 Likes

I remember someone, a long time a go, mentioned their hearing aids were Bluetooth compatible.

@PamPurrs Do they make cochlear implants with Bluetooth capability?

2 Likes

The new processors that Sara just got are Bluetooth and she loves them. The previous ones were not. These work way better.

3 Likes

Holy crap, that’s really cool. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nice! And that has to be the smallest pedal tuner I have ever seen.

1 Like