My First Pedalboard!

Clearly not but was charging the same as others in better shape than mine - I think it was an impulse buy.

I also just turned a $6 profit on my previous studio monitors but that will get eaten in shipping, so basically I had them for free :slight_smile:

3 Likes

threw together a little grab and go pedalboard, mostly for my baby bear U-bass. even has my travel amp velcro’d to it. blackstar fly amp, ditto plus looper, caline wine cellar preamp, rockstock nano tuner and a cheapo power brick.

12 Likes

Awesome!

Someone upthread has their Microtubes 500 velcroed to their board. I thought that was a nice touch of macho.

4 Likes

I love when a cabinet is part of the pedal board! I wonder if it would be cool to make a speaker in a loaded pressure chamber with a pickup as a DI. How long until we can just broadcast to implants?

3 Likes

I remember someone, a long time a go, mentioned their hearing aids were Bluetooth compatible.

@PamPurrs Do they make cochlear implants with Bluetooth capability?

2 Likes

The new processors that Sara just got are Bluetooth and she loves them. The previous ones were not. These work way better.

4 Likes

Holy crap, that’s really cool. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nice! And that has to be the smallest pedal tuner I have ever seen.

1 Like

After trying out all kinds of pedals and pedalboards for almost a year, I have (finally, I think) settled on this current iteration. I like that it’s relatively small and compact but I think it can cover a lot of ground. I also managed to sneak in a small buffer pedal underneath the pedalboard, and they are all being powered by the Rockboard ISO Power Block V10. While I would love to have a bigger pedalboard with more pedals, I think it will make spend even more time twiddling with knobs more than practicing, and I personally feel that at my current skill level having a large pedalboard is quite embarrassing, if you get my drift. Cheers!

13 Likes

Super nice board @yusrisupiyan! Cool choices.

And welcome, glad you are here.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I had old skateboard laying around and decided to tear old grip tape away and fit trucks on one side so it’s bit tilted. Works well atleast in band rehearsals. Signal chain is straight forward from monosynth to delay. Cables need still bit tinkering.

12 Likes

Looks good :star_struck:
… and welcome :wink:

4 Likes

Thats one of the coolest pedal boards I have seen yet.
Great job.
And welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Well done, I absolutely love it! I love DIY pedalboards. Like, way more than expensive big-name pedalboard frames. That just oozes cool.

5 Likes

Dude! Cool use of an old skate board!

2 Likes

Had the Downtown since starting the course but added a few bits as a treat for completing the course a few months back.

10 Likes

Nice board! Fender Downtown looks cool :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I decided to give my guitar pedal board a try with the bass.

Unsurprisingly, the Ditto looper worked perfectly. The SP compressor works just fine which was a pleasant surprise.

The overdrive/distortion worked but are a bit “meh” with the bass so a bass specific fuzz/distortion is now in the crosshairs.

4 Likes

Added the SA C4 synth on my pedalboard. Might add a mini compressor.

4 Likes