My Son's Challenge

I gotta say, I think that is Punk AF!!!
I think I will do “Mary had a Little Lamb” or “Yankee Doodle” to compete with that. “Oh Tenenbaum”, suggestions???

I love that Stingray, I would have gotten one last week, if they would stock them. I didn’t want to wait, and I love the blue regular single pick up model I got, but like I said, had they had this one in stock within a 50 mile radius, I would have got it instead.

They didn’t even have it within a 500 mile radius.

I love that green.

But I have 6 months with “Blue” to see if they ever get that one in stock. If they do, I may return “Blue” and leave with “Mr. Green”

Gotta love the 6mo return policy at GC now, but as long as the stores have limited shopping, I doubt they will bring in any Green HH models locally.

4 Likes

Hey @T_dub, thanks for the support.
If you do O Tannenbaum, my suggestion would be play along to the version on this album ‘A Charlie Brown Christmas’ by Vince Guaraldi Trio. :grinning:
Although anything even a fraction as expensive as a Stingray would be wasted on me, I do enjoy watching the reviews of kit, and every time I’ve seen a comparison of a Fender with Stingray say, the Stingray sounded more interesting tone wise to me.
They look great too of course!

4 Likes

Are you talking Sterling Stingray or MusicMan stingray. The one I got was $299, and that one shown was only $379
I am sure you are worth that and then some…

Perfect…

Yes, yes, yes, they do😃

4 Likes