Need Help Picking Bass

Ha ha, neither can I!

3 Likes

Great looking bass. Real beauty! And I think the resell value for right handed bass is higher too?

4 Likes

Thanks!. I would imagine so.

3 Likes

NIce. love the color.

3 Likes

Very nice :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi all, Iā€™m after a little advice.
Iā€™ve been offered a second hand (mint condition) Warwick Rockbass Corvette 4 string for Ā£300 and Iā€™m tempted. I currently own a Squier P bass and want some opinions if the Warwick would be a good addition

3 Likes

Hands down yes it would be, especially at that price. I want one myself.

4 Likes

Maybe this will help. I own a Warwick Teambuilt so I canā€™t really comment about the Rockbass. But I do know Warwick stands for quality and I love my streamer (altho mainly for playing with pick).

3 Likes

Thanks @Bersist

2 Likes

Nice man youā€™re blessed to have 2 Warwicks like that! :heart_eyes:
Iā€™m going to probably start with a Rockbass as my first Warwick.

2 Likes

Two? No I just got one lol. :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi @Paul.
Thanks for that, I looked at the thread. But now am a bit worried as the guitar Iā€™ve been offered doesnā€™t have the W on the headstock.
Does that mean itā€™s a poor version?

2 Likes

Oi sorry I accidentally read that as you have a Rockbass Corvette & your Streamer. But I just went back you only said youā€™ve been offered one.

2 Likes

No I think you are confusing me for @Jim_May :grin:

Edit: Ah I think you got confused with the thread I linked in my post. I only shared that thread for more information. That wasnā€™t me who made that thread.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not really that educated in Warwicks history but I think the W has always been on the headstock? Probably best to ask someone who owns or has owned a Rockbass.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen Streamers without the ā€œWā€ but not a Rockbass without their logo on the headstock. So I donā€™t know about that one tbh.

4 Likes

Hi @Bersist. The headstock on this one has ā€œRockbass by Warwickā€ on it, with the Corvette detail just above the neck. It just doesnā€™t have the usual W. Everything else (pups, knobs, pegs,electrics etc) are identical
Just donā€™t want to buy a knock off lol

3 Likes

Hello no, I donā€™t want you to buy a cheap knock off either. See if you can run the stamped SN number on their website to make sure, idk. Or message someone at warwick & show them the listing.

Iā€™m no expert but Iā€™ve just never seen a Rockbass without their trademark ā€œWā€ stamped to itā€™s forehead before not saying it canā€™t.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got the serial number so Iā€™ll give that a try. Thanks @Bersist

3 Likes

If you canā€™t then just message them and ask them to run the SN with the listing. Iā€™ve always gotten decent help when asking questions straight from the manufacturer in most cases.

3 Likes