Needs help with Warwick

You guys are no help with all this talk about Vettes. I’m now gone and done it

• Model: Warwick MasterBuilt Custom Shop Corvette $$
  • Serial Number: F 162987-18
  • Date of Production: June 12, 2018
  • Weight: 9.32 Pounds
  • Model Number: 048438XX00GVAZIWWW

This Custom Shop Master Built Warwick Corvette $$ has a highly figured Ziricote top that is most appreciated when viewed up close. The top is natural high polished Ziricote with an Almond Burst Transparent high polish Swamp Ash back resulting in a simply beautifully finished body. This bass is in excellent working and functions exactly as it should.

The hardware does show some signs of the gold fading. The body finish shows little to no signs of play though some very small surface marks may be visible. Frets show little signs of play. This is an opportunity to obtain a Custom Shop Warwick that would cost $10,000 if ordered today, and not have to wait over two years to get it!

FretNation has performed a full inspection and setup with new DR Lo-Rider strings.

Specifications:

• Corvette $S 4-String
  • Natural High Polish 3/8" Ziricote Top w/ Almond Burst Transparent high Polish Swamp Ash Back
  • Bolt-On 3-Piece Wenge Neck
  • Wenge Fingerboard
  • 24 Jumbo Bronze Frets
  • 38.5mm Just-A-Nut III Brass
  • 20" Radius
  • 34" Long Scale
  • Passive MEC MM Pickups
  • MEC Active 2-Way Electronics w/ Rechargeable Lithium Battery
  • Single Coil / Series / Parallel Toggle Switch for each pickup
  • Gold Hardware
  • Made in Germany
6 Likes

Hmmm…

1 Like

Custom Warwicks are one the best custom builds in the world imo. Seen some crazy nice customs.

Love this one too. It looks like a bass that you would put on a pedestal next to a great fireplace :sweat_smile:

Guess it ain’t cheap either!

4 Likes

Yeah i ignored that, lol.

3 Likes

One more of us, one less of them. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Good for you, @Al1885. This bass sure doesn’t have anything vintage about it, like a wide nut width.

1 Like

Thanks. @MikeC I have the feeling that it would decidedly be a Warwick feel on an iconic model. The 5 string doesn’t feel like a 5 string fender Jazz but more like my 5 string Killer B (Tobias)

1 Like

I can’t believe you bought another one, I’m so disappointed :wink:

2 Likes

I was doing so well too. Lol.

1 Like

Omg! I was fully expecting this bass to arrive on Tuesday because of the long weekend, jason from FretNation just emailed me and asked if I’d be home on Sunday, he’d be passing through and can drop it off for me. Wow! That’s cool.

2 Likes

Dude, you have more basses in your music room than I have ever seen in any music store. And they appear to be all high end. I am so jealous. My meager 8 bass collection of mostly cheap and mid-range basses bow down to your awesomeness…BTW, really nice Warwick! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @EddieJones. I sure hope all 3 kids are getting in to bass so they can enjoy playing them, lol.

1 Like

Me too I’m afraid…

2014 Masterbuilt Custom Shop Streamer LX

6 Likes

Damn, that is pretty! Betcha it sounds like “thunda”

1 Like

It still has to make it’s way from Japan to Ireland, but I certainly expect it to!

2 Likes

Wow! That’s hauntingly beautiful, wow! Congrats @HowlinDawg

2 Likes

I’m Scotch/Irish. If I was a wealthy man, I would move to the UK. I like the weather and history.

1 Like

Feel free to ping me if you ever visit.

2 Likes

My late Aunt took a trip to the UK/Scotland, Ireland and Wales. She took hundreds and hundreds of pics. She told me there were castle ruins all over. I love that kind of scenery and would love to live in a remote area where it is misty and gloomy. Also, I would love to meet Irelands youtube legend Lewis Nickell, a young lad that uses his Tourette’s Syndrome in a light hearted manner to show that brain malfunctions are not as debilitating as they may appear. Lewis is one of my heroes! He has so many YT views and has raised awareness for Tourettes. He is a living legend.

2 Likes

I did it too. Got a streamer standard 5 string today. It’s a rock bass but the frets are very nice! It’s playing out of the box about as good as my Corvette does. I’d be happy to share pics but I’m still trying to figure out how to post pictures here.

1 Like