New Ariane Cap Fretboard book incoming!

Awesome. Great color.
You look great in Orange

4 Likes

Spreading the word:

3 Likes

That’s a great thing she’s doing. I donated a book to it and hope it goes to a worthy person.

4 Likes

Reviving this thread to see if anyone is working through or completed Ari’s new (second) book.
Mine has sat on the shelf so far and I have been busy doing other things but want to hear if folks are using it and if so what are they getting out of it.

2 Likes

I hate to say it, but mine is still sitting on the shelf also. Not for lack of interest, but rather for lack of time. Meanwhile, I have been involved in some of Ari’s study groups and active on her Facebook page.
Hopefully, I can dive into the book after the holidays.

3 Likes

I actually doing a 10 week cohort with Arie Cap were on chapter 3 moving to chapter 4. Lot to learn in short time. But taking this course with her makes it a lot easier to understand her madness, lol. Fretboard is opening up like a never thought, one of those aha moments. Only 5 patterns to learn, except in the open Area which is the hardest area to learn. Then applying those 5 pattern on the neck. Setting me back other things I was working on. All good.

8 Likes