**NEW** B2B Live Hangs - Permanent Ongoing Schedule

Thatā€™s awesome! We donā€™t change the clocks here in Arizona, so that just makes it 1400 instead of 1300 for me. Works for me!

See yā€™all at the live hang!

3 Likes

Sorry gang- moving hang backā€¦

2 Likes

The last live hang of the year is this Sunday at 21:00 UTC.

HOLIDAY EDITION
Wear something festive if you like

3 Likes

I donā€™t think I can make it for this one as Iā€™ll be traveling to Bahrain on the 5th.

2 Likes

Iā€™m also traveling (just to Cincinnati, not Bahrain), so I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be able to make it either. Have a good time, all.

3 Likes

2022 Dates for live hang are now updated, see 1st post in thread.
Cancelling the January 2nd hang (you will all want to play with your new presents anyway. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

As said in introduce yourself topic, count me in for 30th january

3 Likes

The next live hang is this Sunday, 21:00 UTC (3pm EST, please do the math from there).
The Video class will be postponed for this weekend while Pam recovers.

See you all there!

B2B Live Hang Meeting Link (Reoccuring)

3 Likes

Even without the video class, the live hangs are incredibly funā€¦If youā€™re new to the forums, see about coming@! You wonā€™t regret it!

2 Likes

@John_E when is the next Live Hang?

1 Like

Holy crap gang!
February is a gonner!
Itā€™s a Bassbuzz weekend with our Video class on Saturday and the live hang on Sunday!

The next live hang is THIS SUNDAY, February 27th at 21:00 UTC (4pm EST) as another reference point, math ensues from there for the globe.

2 Likes

I was afraid you might say that :pouting_cat: I need to be at an event that day and wonā€™t be able to attend.

3 Likes

21:00 UTC based on the mathematics appears to be 8:00 AM Monday Morning in Melbourne, John @John_E
I should be there,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Reminder, live hang is Sunday!!!

8 Likes

As always Iā€™m looking forward to it

4 Likes

Update: I should still be able to make it since itā€™s not until 3pm CT, but my daughter is getting out of the hospital this morning. Iā€™m leaving to get them in about 10 minutes

2 Likes

I probably wonā€™t make it. We r still 2 hours from getting home and the wife needs me to take a prescription order into town, which will take another half hour.

1 Like

Thanks for all who came out today.
So good to see old faces @T_dub ! And new @kristine !

Itā€™s so cool to have a virtual community here!

We missed ya @PamPurrs !

See you next month all!!

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry I had to miss it, and even more so since @T_dub made an appearance.

5 Likes

Good fun! Itā€™s nice to be in a conversation where I donā€™t have to constantly gauge if Iā€™m going overboard talking about a song. :blush:
Or where music is discussed at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes