Ok, I need a Schecter

Cool. @Koldunya mentioned something like that. I’ll give it a shot. Thanks!

3 Likes

Good. If you don’t like talking on the phone try call2022 in the coupon box. Should work.

3 Likes

Musicians Friend has a used 2016 Studio 4 in black for $650 already :eyes:

it told me call2022 has expired but to call that for assistance.

Musicians Friend does not have any new black ones, though, either.

One thing I should mention (I was reminded of it recently) is that the Stiletto’s body shape and hang, and what this means for playing. It’s easier to reach the C-5’s lower end frets and I assume this is the same for similar body shapes. The Stiletto, my neutral fretting position is some frets higher and consequently, I have more of a reach for the lower frets. I still like them both and it’s not a huge problem, but it is a thing, for me at least.

3 Likes

I’ll call today to see what’s possible.

Thanks for the heads up about the fret situation.

2 Likes

Those C-5’s look so nice!

1 Like

I love my C-5 GT in trans purple :heart_eyes: It comes in black, too. Or from GC/MF in blue and red.

https://www.schecterguitars.com/bass/exclusive-basses

EMG needs to sell their pickups in more colors than just black, white, or maybe red. It’s f’ing plastic EMG… get with it -_-

But I digress…

2 Likes

I’m drooling over here. :drooling_face: :smile:

2 Likes

i haven’t really ever looked too closely at them, but like the high end ibanez you sure seem to get a lot for your money. really beautiful finishes.

3 Likes

:100: I’m waiting for a lefty Model T Session 4-string. I agree, their range is superb & feels luxurious when I’m used to 1 lefty colour option in a base model from many other brands. Also one of the best logos in the business, imo. I want one of these when my Model T finally gets here:

https://www.schecterapparel.com/shopall/schecter-diamond-series-raglan-tee

2 Likes

When I almost decided to learn lefty I was looking at their line up. More options than most others. And, yeah the logo is pretty awesome. :metal:t3:

3 Likes

Yes, the Schecter color choices for lefties are very nice. Depending upon the model, lefty choices include:

Other Schecter left hand models are available in the usual “lefty” black: Satin Black, Black Fade Burst, Gloss Black.
Sire Marcus Miller lefty basses also come in a very good assortment of colors, even within models!

And that’s my "OCD’ contribution for today! :grin:

6 Likes

Black Cherry is fantastic, I have two instruments with basically that finish or similar. And of course the Trans Purple is amazing.

1 Like

For Schecter colors, I’m partial to the Honey Satin, but the Aurora Burst is nothing to sneeze at, either! Agree about the Black Cherry, whoever offers it, usually.

1 Like

That was a damn good contribution. :+1:t3::grin:

3 Likes