Other hobbies?

been a bit quiet this summer as i have been making work for an upcoming show i have with a colleague:

5 Likes

I am building right down the hall!
Will be there!

2 Likes

Oh this sounds very cool :sunglasses: Your book sounds great too.

2 Likes

I love sailing! I had a 48’ sailboat for 8 years…then came covid. One day I will have another sailboat. I tried scuba, but have too many ear issues for that. I do love snorkling. Sailed and snorkeled in the BVI a few times and it was incredible. Mostly sailed in San Diego.

4 Likes

Nice! I lived aboard a 10-meter for a year, was a lot of fun. Sailed up in the Bay Area.

2 Likes

I know I have raved about them before but every time I use my OLFA art knives I really appreciate their functionality and design. Just fixed something for my wife with one using a razor saw.

1 Like

They’re so ubiquitous here. It’s like the industry standard.

I could walk onto any job site in town and find one in every tool box.

I have handfuls of these things.

3 Likes

Indeed. The art knife I have is basically like a well made hobby scalpel.

those Olfa are my all time favorites too.

also on the packaging, the french translation “de service rigoureux” for “heavy duty” is very funny.

Maybe… :innocent:

6 Likes

so cool !

2 Likes

Love the pit lanes

1 Like

Yeah, the digital system (ArcPro) adds some cool features like multiple cars per lane, lane changing, actual brakes, tyre wear, fuel usage, and of course pit stops. There’s also a few other gimmicks that I don’t bother with like changing weather conditions, app controlled cars that you need to pass etc…

Snuck over and got a sneak peek on Friday - looking great! Very cool stuff @mgoldst