Pie....? Or cake!?

And tofu cake and pie.

You see?

The circle of life. And fourths. And fifths.

6 Likes

Ooh. Tofu cake is good. I really want some tofu donuts now though.

so damn good

4 Likes

used to be better with all the trans fat goodness, but still a solid guilty pleasure.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I liked the one’s from the 70’s that would leave grease spots on your clothes if it came in contact…

2 Likes

Cookies are like small, hard cakes too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SanbFVyQQY

1 Like

I feel obliged to share a song I wrote for my daughter when she was only a few months old and I was away on tour.
That’s me in the back on the upright.
It’s a literal song, and I was - indeed - having Pie for Breakfast.
As for weighing in on a vs. type battle between two exquisite, lovely and absolutely worthy sugary confections, I play the part of Switzerland.
Let all Pie and Cake refugees come to my neutral country of love and acceptance, where I shall eat you.

10 Likes

That’s amazing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s easier to screw up pie than cake. Cake is a safer bet.

But if the baker really knows what they are doing, then omg pie can be amazing.

2 Likes

That’s awesome @Gio . I love Bluegrass and would love to play bass in a bluegrass group like that.

3 Likes

@PamPurrs it was such a fun time. We played and toured for about 10 years. Got to go to Canada, China and Australia with that music.
It’s great music to play because even if people don’t care about it… no one really hates it. You never get told to turn down, and you don’t need amps.
Great times, indeed.

5 Likes

That was straight up fine, Gio. You guys sounded terrific. Raves to you and your Comatose brethren.

I love Bluegrass, New Grass, and the superstar hybrid band, Punch Brothers.

3 Likes

Thanks heaps!
They’re still out there playing, recording and touring.
It was only me that stopped. Hope you can catch them in your neck of the woods some day!

3 Likes

Wow, Gio! Wonderful music! Thanks so much for sharing it! I kept thinking, “How the heck do they all move their hands so crazy fast???” Then I realized…. You’re having pie for breakfast. Massive sugar rush. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes