Wrong file :scream:

1 Like

the Scorpion link doesn’t work here :frowning:

2 Likes

Hey @Mac,
Doesn’t work here either.
Cheers Brian

1 Like

So I’ve just received a warning from Soundcloud regarding copyright violation hence the
Iinks don’t work. I’m unsure how to get this cover on here now

2 Likes

Our automatic content protection system has detected that one of your tracks might contain copyrighted content.

As a result, your track has been removed from your profile for the time being. Please have a look at the details below and get in touch with us if you believe there’s been a mistake.

Here’s what our system has found:

It looks like your track

“Try again at Home”

might contain or be a copy of

“Wind Of Change” by Scorpions in certain territories.

So I guess that’s the end of that :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/iain-mcmillan-554539455/winds-of-change-scorpions/s-aUkM21bn6g2

Can someone give this a try please ?

1 Like

the last link doesn’t work …

you can try uploading it to youtube or maybe on Lanny’s site ?

or if the file is not too big, you can send it to my by email and I’ll upload it somewhere for you. in this case, send me a PM and I’ll give you my email :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @Mac,
Upload it to our website then add a link to the forum :+1:
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Guess you were doing a pretty good job then :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The “Winds of Change” cover sounds great @Mac. I tried the other links, but the content has been removed.

2 Likes

Thank you @terb. I’m going to have a chat with @TNKA36 tomorrow a.m and see if I can get on top of this.
I was looking forward to posting it @JerryP. I was quite happy with it and I was hoping for some constructive insight by the members here to improve it.

4 Likes

I’m just awaiting the phone call to tour with them :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Thanks @JerryP! I just got the Fender brand flats, haven’t tried out any others but I really like these.

1 Like

Thanks @PamPurrs, @TNKA36, @Mac and @terb! I appreciate the kind words.
@terb yeah the original track has that shaky 60’s recording quality, but stripping out the bass made that sound even worse :upside_down_face:. I find it’s tough to remove the bass on tracks like these where it’s so prevalent. Going to give your EQ settings a shot that I saw on another thread.

7 Likes