Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Great cover Pam @PamPurrs,
WOW , the improvement in your playing is un fricken believable :sunglasses: you are looking so relaxed around the fretboard
Loved the whole production
Happy new year to you And Sara
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Thank you @TNKA36 Brian… that’s good to hear. It’s really hard to know if you’re improving or not as we progress in our playing.
Happy new year to you and Shirley as well.

5 Likes

Great cover @PamPurrs Pam! One of my favorite Queen songs. and as always top shelf video production.
Outstanding job!
Happy New Year!

5 Likes

Thank you @JerryP and happy new year to you as well!

5 Likes

That was fantastic @PamPurrs ! Reckon as close to perfection as I’ve ever heard

5 Likes

Thank you @Mac

5 Likes

Great job, Pam @PamPurrs . . . :slight_smile:

Both in playing and in your multi-layered video production . . .

Great way to finish off the year!

Cheers, Joe

6 Likes

Thank you Joe @Jazzbass19. Happy new year to you!

6 Likes

Fantastic! That video made me smile the whole way though. Excellent playing too.

6 Likes

that’s an amazing way to finish this year @PamPurrs ! excellent cover, very well played with a relaxed and natural feel. also a very appropriate tone and a good mix, a nice song choice, and as always when you post a cover, a video production way beyond all our classic static one-scene one-shot covers :slight_smile: now when I start one of your videos, I always know there will be something new/special/unique, and it always works. you’re a badass for sure, congrats !

also the guitar tone is particularly cool on this song.

7 Likes

Thank you @terb Laurent. A compliment from you is always something special. Bonne année

6 Likes

Thank you @howard. Happy New Year!

6 Likes

Not much to add to all the praise already deservedly showered on you, @PamPurrs - very cool in so many ways!! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thank you @joergkutter. Happy New Year…

7 Likes

that’s so cool … for the third time, I record a cover and the band leaves me a nice comment. now about my last cover of Redeye Caravan :

com-redeye-caravan

I love so much when this happens ! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Nice @terb

8 Likes

All hail the Cover-nator :grin: :metal: :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Seriously you are my hero for this. Major achievement unlocked :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I guess it helps if you cover bands that a) still exist, b) whose members still live, and c) who know how to work with YouTube et al. :joy:

7 Likes

Actually covering up and coming bands that search for themselves all the time is probably a good strategy, yeah

7 Likes