Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Thanks Pam @PamPurrs , @EddieJones
I have always loved Pink Floyd’s music,
I was listening to the album last week and thought, hell i am going to chart the song and record it.
I actually transcribed it twice and then mixed it up my own way to record it,
Glad you enjoyed it,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Hi Pam @PamPurrs ,
here is what I transcribed, I used a combination of both charts,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

NICE @TNKA36 Brian! One of my fav PF songs. Perfect choice of the P for that cover - likely what Roger used.

Ah, just checked, he said he approves!! LOL

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 16.51.10

4 Likes

Thanks @JDDaniel ,
Yes it’s a classic song :notes:, I don’t know why I hadn’t done it earlier,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Inevitable this would happen but the cover I am playing with now doesn’t even have bass (guitar) in it at all. Maybe I’ll add something if it feels right.

3 Likes

Dear lord, man, what spawn of Satan’s jazz trio doesn’t have bass? :flushed: Have you no shame?

4 Likes

Synthwave is calling :slight_smile:

Maybe I will work in some Peter Hook style bass lead riffs or something.

5 Likes

Awesome job. Timing was spot on. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

That is hugely impressive!!

2 Likes

Great job again Brian!

2 Likes

Thanks @Bassdacious , @John_E ,
Glad you enjoyed it,
Cheers Brian

1 Like

Those were two great covers @TNKA36 Brian! Pink Floyd always a favorite with me. Both were very well played, tone and timing spot on. Great job!
:+1:

1 Like

Nice job! Hadn’t heard that song before but I’ll give it a few spins on spotify :slight_smile:

Sweet looking bass that one…

2 Likes

Thanks Jerry, @JerryP ,
Cheers Brian

1 Like

Great job on both covers. Perfect bass picks for each cover.
This Fender on the “Lie To Me” looks like the real version of the Squire Vintage Modified Squire I just aquired. hope it feels and sounds as good once I finish the small upgrades I am doing.

2 Likes

Thanks Toby @T_dub ,
Glad you liked them and I hope your bass sounds cool when it’s finished :sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Great covers from everyone. @TNKA36 you really have raised the bar to the point where I reckon I can only manage to limbo under it.

2 Likes

Thanks @Mac ,
Mac , glad you liked them,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

I especially liked the Floyd cover @TNKA36 .
I was never a fan until I picked up the bass. Now I quite often have a play along with a couple of their tracks

2 Likes

Here is my cover of Suck My Kiss by RHCP. My darkglass amp broke and had to send for repair… only signal chain is my focusrite scarlett and Cory Wong cab sim.

Cheers
https://youtu.be/W2N1Vdg-4nc

12 Likes