Post your covers! (2019-2022)

That is a definite possibility ! Not too difficult, sounds good… It was actually the song I had playing on the stereo when I drove out of high school on my last day. Good memories…

5 Likes

I think the whole Iron Fist album is a masterpiece. By far my favorite.
Not to discredit all the other works, but that one really gets me going.

4 Likes

Oh it’s a belter - I’ve been doing a lot of listening this month and I’ve discovered tons of limited edition material on YT that I never knew about (…sex and outrage being one of them :wink: ). Oh man and I only have two more weeks of November to go. I’m going to have to make some tough choices here.

4 Likes

Excellent :sunglasses:

4 Likes

So far this is my favorite cover you have done of this band I have never heard the music of, lol.
Something about this one and your playing I really like.
I felt your playing more in this one.
If you fluffed things, I didn’t notice.
You are seriously ready for a Motorhead cover band mate.

7 Likes

I think that Motorvember actually starts on Nov 1, and ends on Oct 31, so you have all the time in the world actually​:+1::+1::+1::kissing:

5 Likes

He has to be ready to sing for that.
Well, if you do it correctly, but to add a singer would be kinda like a 4pc Rush tribute band. :scream:

It would work, but it doesn’t really work, ya know

5 Likes

And………… he’s not ugly enough :joy:

5 Likes

Hey, Here is a fun song. It took everything I have to play this. its a cover of something I heard on juliaplaysgroove. Not my normal genre, but a blast.
https://youtu.be/iTF3w-0ncjY

17 Likes

This is awesome @Vegaswizzle
Great job!

4 Likes

that was fun!

4 Likes

Hey thanks @John_E ! I’d have to learn some newer tracks and buy some gear (mirrored shades, black western shirt etc) …

…oh yeah and learn to sing ( @T_dub :grin:) but that would be pretty flipping cool. :+1::+1:. I’m thinking about singing classes actually - the missis thinks i have a similar vocal range to Lemmy. I’d need to work on the tone though…

Hah - real Lemmy impersonators can always grow some warts and have their teeth removed @Mac . Art is suffering and all that.:wink:

Every day is motorday :joy:
Then again don’t think my liver can take all that Jack Daniels ,:wink:

5 Likes

Hey @Vegaswizzle that is really impressive! I wouldn’t normally listen to this style but it sounded really good. The basswork was spot on and it must have been tricky to play with that rhythm - the accenting on the drums was tough to work with.

Beautiful tone too. Really clean :ok_hand:

4 Likes

great tune great effort

3 Likes

@Vegaswizzle that was absolutely fabulous. That would have taken some serious time to get down.
Man, I love this thread so much :heart:

Also full disclosure, some of the covers I really like on here, I convert to MP3 files from YouTube and they’re added to my job site playlist. For an audience of mainly one and occasionally two or three :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How do you do this?

1 Like

Great job @Vegaswizzle !!!

2 Likes

Record from loopback in any DAW, play video on youtube?

1 Like

there are a ton of sites for extracting MP3 from YT, like this one for example

3 Likes

Like @terb suggested. I just Google ‘YouTube to MP3’ converter and find one that works and isn’t too spammy.

3 Likes