Post your covers! (2023)

Nice job “Kzoo” :facepunch::sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s a bit of a process. But I learn something new with every song I record. A day when you have a little more time try something new. The first few times editing sound takes a while but I can do it much much quicker now.

2 Likes

Every so often I get the “You look like Simon Pegg” comment. I don’t see the resemblance, but it makes me laugh.

7 Likes

I had a comment once, where the guy said I looked like Hugo Jackman. Same thing, I don’t see the resemblance.

hug

3 Likes

Ummmm, I can kind of see it…

2 Likes

Man, i had to change video editor and it feels like im on fire while trying to learn it lol.

7 Likes

I didn’t realize his name was “Hugo”, I always thought it was Hugh Jackman haha :joy:

BB King - The Thrill Is Gone - Live version… I tried to match the riff complexity to the intensity of the song.

Fender P-Bass
Ampeg SGT-DI
MXR Compressor

8 Likes

Nice job, great tune! Love Chris Cornell’s voice.
Do you always plat a 6-string now?

Great shirt btw

2 Likes

Almost too East for you! Well done @Ek_Bass

1 Like

Great bass @401Blues
Good job here. Love the tone. Keep em coming!

1 Like

Great job 401Blues. Excellent tone.

1 Like

Almost too East for you! Well done @Ek_Bass

You mean too easy? If so, thats true. Most of my my covers in past 2-3 years has been pretty easy ones for me. I just want to play cool songs without wondering how hard they are to learn.

1 Like

I thought some of your others were quite challenging!! I do like easy tunes as well. Working on one now to get my hand back in shape.

1 Like
9 Likes

In english, the song title is “beetroot colored sewing machine”

6 Likes

Dang, nice growl without a pick!
This is not the easiest line to play, despite Gene complaining it’s boring.
It is also a good exercise for good old disco octaves.

Sounds great @Justin3 !!!

3 Likes

Not sure why anyone sings about a purple sewing machine, but I dig it.
Well done, nice chugging!

3 Likes

Thanks John. Yeah, I don’t see why Gene hates this song so much. It’s not like Rock and Roll All Nite is exactly a Bach piece either LOL.

3 Likes

I need to brush on my Finnish! Nice cover…

2 Likes