Post your covers! (2024)

Great first cover @Nebel ! Well done!

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy my cover of (PIXIES - HEY) https://youtu.be/auc1aBVYsyM?si=7v2qmwgZgcfhcn6d

7 Likes

Great timing on this Justin! Not sure how Sting sings over that verse part

4 Likes

c’mon now, common people that play Dingwalls? :wink:
You sounded great! Such a good song, haven’t heard it for years. Have to dig back into Pulp again.

4 Likes

Loving the timing on those slow slides, the muting, and overall feel, sounding great!

2 Likes

You haven’t seen the state of my car :rofl:

3 Likes

Great job!

3 Likes

It is, almost hypnotic, nice one Paul!

3 Likes

Cracking job! :+1:

Another great tune! :ok_hand:

Couldn’t possibly be any worse than mine :rofl:

Forgot all about that song lol, great job too :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks my brother I appreciate that a lot!

2 Likes

Way to go @Nebel! Excellent first cover. Nothing wrong with playing with passion. I think Colin Greenwood is great at writing interesting and supportive parts.

3 Likes

Underrated bassist for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nice job @TheMadBassist and great song choice! What effects do you have going on this one?

3 Likes

Thanks so much brother. No FX, just the Ibanez 6 straight into my ampeg rocket amp. I didn’t use my zoom pedal today. Was lazy haha :joy:

2 Likes

Gotcha, maybe it was just the room sound then, thought I heard delay or something.

2 Likes

Prolly :man_shrugging::rofl:

1 Like

Great covers @BumbleJazz , @sunDOG , @Paul_9207 @Nebel @TheMadBassist !!

Some songs I haven’t heard before in there, along with some favorites

6 Likes

Thanks buddy I appreciate that!! We have a lot of cool covers popping up in the feed for sure!

2 Likes

You get extra kudos for covering Pixies, who have a special place in my heart. (And extra extra bonus points for not calling them “THE Pixies” LOL)

I’ve got “Here Comes Your Man” on the to-learn list.

2 Likes

Superb tone (and playing) here @Paul_9207. I’ve found myself totally immersed in the song thanks to it.
Nice !

3 Likes