Post your covers! (2024)

Thanks @John_E I really like this tune too, even after all the practice

…the youtube algorithm seemed to be less impressed though as it stripped all my views on this song yesterday (as it considered them ‘low quality’), and put me back to no views :laughing:

1 Like

It’s the semi-acoustic Peter Hook uses when he’s not playing a BB :slight_smile:

31", so sort of between Short and Medium scales.

I think Hooky might actually use an Eastwood clone.

1 Like

You can really bust a move there! :rofl:

2 Likes

Mine is a Hagstrom Viking

The Hook one is an Eastwood Viking

1 Like

Yep. Similar basic instrument, different makers.

Hooky had a custom one done with a P pickup.

2 Likes

Way to go pizza man!!! :trophy: It has been so fun watching you progress on this journey. You logged a lot of bass hours to get this done and it shows. Welcome to the 50 song smasher club, @Johnnyb be here soon!

4 Likes

Nice! I think your pedal sounds great. It brings the funk but doesn’t kill the low frequencies.

1 Like

Buzzard - Cockroaches and Weed

from the excellent album : Doom Folk | Buzzard | Buzzard (Doom Folk) , released 3 weeks ago

:v::cowboy_hat_face:

18 Likes

cool song, very 60’s vibe, nice playing :+1:

3 Likes

Wow @Paul_9207, that was impressive. Great work.

1 Like

Great job!

2 Likes

Very well done Laurent! I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Great playing, cool song. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It will not let me post a link on here. How did you post this?

2 Likes

I think you need to have a minimum number of posts before you can post a link or a minimum time as a member of the forum. Something like that. Anyway, welcome!

2 Likes

Sounded great!

1 Like

Communication Breakdown Bass Cover. Found a track on YouTube with the Bass Removed from the mix. Audio Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 DAW: Ableton Live 11 Lite

14 Likes

I am in now Paul!

2 Likes

Nice Playing terb!

3 Likes

It’s an anti-spam thing built in to the forum software. And frankly I am glad it is there :rofl:

7 Likes