RHCP on a budget :smiley:
I’ve cut the bloopers around.

10 Likes

I don’t know the song, but it sounds great! :+1:

4 Likes

WOW, nice job @Growl.
Great tone too.

4 Likes

what’s the name of the song @Growl ? I keep a list of every cover but Shazam doesn’t recognize this one :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

RHCP - Otherside

5 Likes

thanks ! also for your information, for partial/incomplete covers, there is this other thread : Post your practice fragments!

5 Likes

Very nice @Growl,
nice tone you got going there, Fleas bass lines are really cool.
Would be nice to here you guys play the whole song :+1:
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Nice job @Growl

5 Likes

Nice job.
Is the video reversed, or are you all Lefties?
I am going with reversed, they don’t make that beautiful Trans Blue Ray4 in a lefty.
Great job, nice seeing a cover with live drummer and guitarist.

4 Likes

Look at the map of the good ol’ US of 'Murica on the wall. It puts Alligator Alley in the Pacific.

2 Likes

Took me a minute of scratching my head and saying “uhhhh” before I figured out what you were talking about. :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, it takes a really close look, due to the glare, but I see the confirmation.

3 Likes

You obviously need two basses for this :rofl: Might I suggest the blue one for the second, and a more “metal” one for the first band? Oh, and you’ll need to work on your bass face if you want to be taken seriously as a bass player covering Metallica songs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just messing with you! Love the song and your cover of it :+1:

5 Likes

Yes we did the whole song, but since these were our first tries, theres many bloopers and laughing when somebody of us screws up, so I’ve cut that around.
Our jam sessions are not being done in very serious tone.

Yeah, buddy of mine used front camera to record us so it’s reversed. Would be very weird if we were all lefties.

5 Likes

I already have a second bass :sunglasses::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

Not sure if metal enough though!

6 Likes

Don’t know about metal enough @Fahri but it’s bloody beautiful :star_struck:

4 Likes

Definitely! And gorgeous as well :+1:

4 Likes

Just a warning LOL

10 Likes

I guess that gives us time to…

Take Cover

Badum tsss :drum:

… I’ll see myself out.

10 Likes

Lovely pun
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Warning Long and Awkward Bass Silences at the beginning and the end…

Bass starts at 01:00 and ends at 05:20…

8 Likes