Post your original songs/compositions!

Very nice @Gabriel1 ,
Sounds very “YES” to me,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Fantastic, agree with Brian, very “YES” with a modern spin tied to old school.
Really enjoyed that.
Also really shows me I have a LONG way to go in my playing

3 Likes

Me too John, @John_E ,
Gabriel has set the bar really high,
But what a challenge :+1::sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

hahaha you are finding me in a strange situation these days cause i become a father and my time is very limited so i am considering selling most of my basses :frowning: and keep only two ! i have listed this Bacchus on reverb btw!

4 Likes

i am a fan!

2 Likes

Ooh Joerg’s wallet is in big trouble now :slight_smile:

Gabriel if you list your shop here:

someone might be interested in your Bacchus. Probably someone named @joergkutter :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:scream:

4 Likes

Congrats on becoming a father!

Ahm, yes, OK, any link to your reverb page?? I mean, I can always have a look… :wink:

6 Likes

yes yes thank you!! i am pasting the link now!
done!!

5 Likes

absolutely amazing!!!

3 Likes

thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

I haven’t posted anything in a minute, as we all know our time is rarely our own…did mange to write and record this

5 Likes

Great drive on this one, right out of the gates. It’s… Dare I say… Catchy?
And beyond that, it’s just plain cool. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

thank you! Catchy is good! I had a friend say its like a sweater that your unsure of until someone compliments it, then you wear it all the time…LOL

4 Likes

Nice job @Tokyo_Rat ,
Loved the distortion on the guitar :+1:
Still your signature sounds
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Another great composition Larry! I would agree with ‘catchy’.
:+1:

3 Likes

thanks Brian, I went through a ton of pedals looking for that sound…I had it in my ear and nothing else sounded right until I found it and just when I got ready to record thought, “this needs a flanger”…LOL the rhythm track is done with a VooDoo Labs overdrive I bought about 20 yrs ago and had never put it to use…the lead track is a EHX soulfood with a touch of delay.

3 Likes

Thanks Jerry, I had recorded a funk tune and was looking for lyrics and “she hits the streets” and “I wanna wear your skin” got into my brain so I shelved the funk and wrote this instead. Pretty happy with how it turned out, but I think I could have pulled back the vocals a bit more into the mix.

3 Likes

My first time using an autowah…used it and then recorded another track and mixed them together…I realize this is the equivalent of just putting my toe in the water but it is what it is

2 Likes

Great job Larry! Enjoyed it a lot.

1 Like