Post your original songs/compositions!

This would actually be good to post in the “Post your covers” thread. They like to track the covers.

3 Likes

thank you so much!

3 Likes

ohhhh sorry i thought i were there!

3 Likes

No problem at all. If you search “post your covers”, you will find the thread.
It also gets more views if you post there, and this one should be watched, because of the cool bass line and your great playing.

3 Likes

Hello guys please check my new song!

9 Likes

Just brilliant, as always! Really great stuff.

3 Likes

My greetings Howard!thank you very much!

3 Likes

Wow. That was a wild ride. Good stuff you have running there with your playin’ mates, Gabriel.

3 Likes

thank you wellbi! really!

2 Likes

Sweet! Was that one bass just briefly appearing a Bacchus Woodline?? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

yes yes my endorsement bass but dont tell them anything :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Wow, I have been eyeing one of those for a while now… especially since I let one slip by me here in Denmark… they are rare here, and expensive to import…

I guess you wouldn’t endorse them unless you’d think they are great basses!?!?

3 Likes

This is the only bass i have for 12 years! No other stands more than 3 years with me :stuck_out_tongue: ! I am a regular exchanger! The made japan series are great instruments!

3 Likes

Ah, OK, … let me know when it is time to exchange the Bacchus then :grin: I’ll be here… waiting :wink:

3 Likes

Very nice @Gabriel1 ,
Sounds very “YES” to me,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Fantastic, agree with Brian, very “YES” with a modern spin tied to old school.
Really enjoyed that.
Also really shows me I have a LONG way to go in my playing

3 Likes

Me too John, @John_E ,
Gabriel has set the bar really high,
But what a challenge :+1::sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

hahaha you are finding me in a strange situation these days cause i become a father and my time is very limited so i am considering selling most of my basses :frowning: and keep only two ! i have listed this Bacchus on reverb btw!

4 Likes

i am a fan!

2 Likes

Ooh Joerg’s wallet is in big trouble now :slight_smile:

Gabriel if you list your shop here:

someone might be interested in your Bacchus. Probably someone named @joergkutter :slight_smile:

5 Likes