Post your original songs/compositions!

Killer production.
Felt like I was walking into a smokey bar, getting ready to play some pool.
Great job. I am really liking your productions.

4 Likes

Thank you T, I’ve got sooo much to learn fortunately I have a forum like this that is both encouraging and knowledgeable to help me out. Thanks again!! BTW a friend suggested some changes to the mix…I think it cleaned things up a bit…not unhappy at all

3 Likes

Yay, i found the thread.

This is my Funk bass jam if anyone want to add a new instrument to my video let me know :D, sorry for the low lighting in my videos.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Something a little different…still blues, still just me…LOL… but a little different

3 Likes

Nice pieces @Tokyo_Rat,
Liked them both :+1::sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

thanks Brian…I was just telling the missus I’m beginning to run out of material to record…LOL

3 Likes

Hey @Tokyo_Rat,
Just gunna have to expand on the good stuff your already doing, I like the dark tones, with the distortion etc on your music, easy to listen to​:+1::sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

thanks Brian!!

3 Likes

I enjoyed those two pieces @Tokyo_Rat. Do you play all the parts on the songs?

3 Likes

All but the drums…the drums are a drum loop app LOOPZ

4 Likes

Sounds pretty punchy @russki98,
Nice groove😎
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Thanks Brian @TNKA36 , I just love slapping new strings… they’re so bouncy and bright.

3 Likes

It has been quite a while since I posted but here are some #lofi beats I made for you to study and / or relax to :wink:

The last thing I posted all the way back in Feb had no bass guitar, so this time I guess I’ve gone next level and recorded my Jag SS.
I’d planned to buy myself a Yamaha bass if I hit a certain music practice milestone. That really didn’t happen (yet) but I did treat myself to a little Yamaha keyboard and have been learning keys so most of this track is noodling on keys and bass.

Composing is hard…

8 Likes

Nice work @infra,
I enjoyed your track. Very relaxing to listen to​:+1::sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

The latest from the Covid sessions

6 Likes

again very JSBX-ish , love it @Tokyo_Rat !

4 Likes

@infra

Yaaay, someone else besides me is working with both keys and bass! Nice job.

4 Likes

Another cool laid back blues track @Tokyo_Rat.
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Thank you…most of the stuff I record I’ve already written and performed…this I came up with the bass riff on wednesday, lyrics on thursday, and the guitar parts when I sat down to record…I wanted the guitars to be a little crunchier and used this great pedal called the angry fuzz…LOL

4 Likes