Post your original songs/compositions!

thank you so much!! i personally love the ending so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, it was great, I am highly impressed with the bass playing and writing.

1 Like

I think Pink Panther can still inspire many musicians !

1 Like

Why do I gotta be Mr. Pink!? Let me be Mr. Purple!

I’ll give a listen in a while and give you my thoughts. Had to say the above though, lol.

4 Likes

Haha! just grap a color!

1 Like

Bro! That was some pro playing man! All of you guys are awesome. Slap solo in the end really won me over. Great stuff man, you guys are crazy talented!

1 Like

Thank you so much! We are struggling to get in touch with some discography companies right now but it is difficult especially those days

Just go distrokid. Physical copies of stuff is cool, I love the appeal, totally get it. Outside of vinyl a bit it’s dead though. Unless you are on distrokid already, in which case ignore me lol.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hbRaeXe72bmjKe6w1WDf3typjSuGcppg/view?usp=drivesdk

Here is one I just did today while noodling. Just of the cuff added some improv lead over it, didn’t think that one out at all, just added for change up of loop.

2 Likes

what bass is this? i like it

That is a Schecter Stilleto Stealth, and I love it. It is the most comfortable bass I have ever played, even compared to ones that are 3/4x it’s price (about $500 new when I got it). The only thing I haven’t gotten to compare it to is other Schecters lol.

1 Like

Yes Shechter makes great basses

Very nice @Gabriel1,
Nice jazz fusion😎
Cheers Brian

1 Like

Thank you Brian!!

1 Like

My first attempt at a music video…enjoy

6 Likes

Nice work @Tokyo_Rat… And nice to include footage of all of your girlfriends!! You’re a lucky man.

4 Likes

I hope they don’t mind…LOL

4 Likes

It sounds really relaxed and chilled. 12 bar style I think. …nice

4 Likes

even when I try to do something different its comes out the same…LOL

3 Likes

That was great! I really enjoyed it. Do you personally know all those women?

5 Likes